Chapter 16 - Day 15

• Dedicated to Kaitlyn

There's like 3 chapters left... sniffle... sniffle.

Plus, Ryan's P.O.V. I told you I would have another one :D Well, it's a mixture of Sophia and Ryan's P.O.V. But, it still had Ryan's P.O.V.

The photo on the side is the cover for the sequel to this book: 'An Olympian Is My Husband'. You know what that means *Wink, wink*

The video on the side is...

The dedication goes to my friend, Kaitlyn who also says that Ryan's hot. :) Round of applause!

Enjoy :D

~~~~~

Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up, knowing today was going to be a better day than yesterday because I'm going to be with Sophia. All day, yesterday, I've only been thinking about Sophia, I wish we could have had the day together. I guess she does have other friends, and friends come before boyfriends. I wish that someone hadn't made that rule.

I got a text from her and looked at it, "Ryan!" Michael yelled into my ear, making me jump and fall off the bed.

"What?"

 "You fell." Michael informed me.

"Whoa, didn't notice." I sarcastically said.

"Ya, that's why I told you." He said.

Michael picked up my phone and read the text that Sophia sent me, "Dude, she's cancelling your date." He said.

"What?" I screeched.

"For a guy, that is a very girly yell." Michael said.

"Shut up," I snatched my phone away from Ryan and read the text:

Her: Ryan, I know, I suck right now, but I have to cancel our date... I have to babysit my nephews because apparently, my brother thinks I need to have parenting skills. -.-

Me: Do you have to babysit them for the whole day?

Her: Well, until like 9.

Me: Good ;)

Her: Shut up...

So, I'll just have to find another way of getting through the day without Sophia. Hopefully, she will come around later today.

~~~~~

Sophia's P.O.V.

I feel bad now, wait... why should I? It's my brother's fault. Not that I'm complaining about spending time with my nephews because they are like the sweetest things ever. It's just that my brother's being really un-fair.

I begged him, I seriously went onto my knees and begged him to let Alexandre or someone else to babysit them, but no. It had to be me. If I asked Alexandre he would have loved to babysit them, he loves them.

I got dressed quickly, because who knows when they will come by. It was now 10, Marianne was gone, to who knows where? I say touring the city or something like that. I was waiting, looking at some more highlights of the Olympics.

I finally heard a knock, I opened the doors then, Jacob and Jonathan came running in, my brother was there too, "See you later sis, I will probably be back at around 5 ok?" He said, he didn't even let me reply before he left.

"Where's uncle Ryan?" Jacob asked, this was going to be a long afternoon.

"1. He's not your uncle, we aren't married." I told him.