Duty

My eyes flashed open. I groaned, as I felt a bit lightheaded from yesterday's ordeal. I noticed she was snuggled into my shoulder, her hand resting on my chest. She smelt very much like jasmine, I breathed in the fragrance. As much as I didn't want to move, I had to. "Ren, get up" I said my hand patting her back. I could feel the straps on her soft yet firm back, I felt my nose tingle. She got up looking at me nodding. We both got ready before making our way to the throne room. She was wearing a deep red lacy dress, that was slightly fitted across her torso, she had long lace sleeves and was wearing some plain black pumps with it. She had to style her hair in a way to hide the bruise, and yet she still looked good. She walked besides me, our hands brushing with each step. Her hands were soft, her fingers long and slender, and her wrist small and fragile. Yet somewhere she drew out an unknown power. "Are you feeling better?" I asked
"Yeah, I think I needed that. Thank you" she said smiling. Now it was my moment to stay quiet, I nodded. Each day I found something new about her, and each day it draws me closer to her. I cleared my throat, shaking my head slightly.

We sat at the dining room, our usual greetings were made. "There we go, now she looks like A princess of Germa" father said. I bowed my head
"Thank you sir, this wouldn't have been possible without you" she said. He harrumphed. "So Ren what did you decide to do in your spare time?" Niji asked before stuffing his face with a pancake. I felt her look down nervously, I placed an encouraging hand on her leg under the table. She looked back up at him, "I decided to grow a garden on our balcony, it would remind me of home" she smiled. I smirked at her reply as I notice Niji scowl slightly. "Yonji, there's a mission for you today, don't mess it up" Father said. Yonji fist bumped "finallyyyy, what do I gotta do father?" He asked excitedly. "I'll inform you later" father said. We finished breakfast before heading back to our room. I glanced at Ren as she tended to her jasmine tree. The short wisps of her chestnut brown hair brushing against her jawline, her exposed neck seemed surreal. I felt myself change slightly, my breathing becoming shallow. I looked away walking towards the bathroom. I took off my glasses before washing my face with cold water. I watched the droplets drop off my face, trailing down my neck, feeling shivers down my spine. "This is gonna be pretty hard to contain, at the rate I'm going I'll lose it by the end of the day" I growled.

I distanced myself from her, i walked into the library and sat down, as I finished reading. My eyes skimmed the page, registering everything I was reading. But I felt too distracted to focus for long. "I need to do something" I grumbled, as I went to find Niji who was once again spouting nonsense. "Woah, you look like you need to get laid, go ask your beloved wifey" Niji grinned
"Shut up" I said trying to get my mind off it. "Let's have a match, i haven't fought you in a while, I'll meet you at the training grounds, we'll go after lunch" I said
"Sure, anything to get your mind off getting laid" Niji said
"I'm gonna kill you later" I growled leaving. We left for lunch, I sat next to Ren who was looking more enticing than usual. Her glowing skin, her bright smile 'crap' I thought feeling myself burn up. I got up abruptly looking at Niji, who nodded. We walked to the training grounds before beginning our fight. We transformed into our raid suits, Niji fought well, surprisingly. He threw a punch my way, before I dodged it, it skimmed my cheek. I grabbed him by the collar before throwing him down and stomping on him. We fought like caged animals, he managed to wound me, but I got back at him, using a sparking punch. I grabbed him by the throat lifting him up, blood dripping down the side of his face, "I win again, you did better than before though" I said before dropping him, hearing a large thud. We had dinner with everyone before I made my way to my room.

I showered quickly, washing off the blood, the cuts and bruises healed thanks to my super quick healing system. I walked out noticing Ren who had showered before me was looking out to sea. I watched her, feeling my body heat up. I gritted my teeth unable to look away. 'I really shouldn't do this' I thought as I walked towards her. The smell of jasmine filling my head. I stood behind her, my hands spurred into action in the moment. My hands reached out, grabbing her sides, as I placed my lips against the nape of her neck. I felt her gasp slightly as I bit into her neck, leaving a small bruise. She looked back at me as my hands wandered across her body, from her plump ass, to her full chest. I turned her around, eyes scanning her face, her long thick eyelashes, and her almond shaped eyes. I kissed her hard, biting at her lower lip, my hands groping her soft body. I separated looking at her, as I dragged her into the room, I got her on the bed before pinning her down. I looked down at her, her short brown hair fanned out. Her eyes big and lips swollen. A feeling of guilt washed over me, 'I'm supposed to let her make the first move' I thought. I looked away, ashamed of allowing my emotions to govern my actions. "I acted on impulse, I won't do it again" I muttered as I was about to get off her. I felt her hands grip onto my shoulders pulling me down, our faces centimetres away she pulled off my glasses, tossing them to the side. "There we go, now I can see you properly" she whispered. She looked into my eyes, a smile graced her lips as her hands ran through my hair.

I looked down at her, "just...be a bit slow. It's really, new to me" she whispered, her face red. "Sure" I muttered as I kissed her again...