Chapter 3

Ji Lanie and her dad went to one of the cheap hotels in S city and check in.

"Lanie, what are we going to do now? Lanie's dad asks.

"Dad, you don't have to worry I have a plan. Tomorrow we will buy tickets and move to the capital."

"Capital! But Lanie you know capital is a scary place...

"Yes, it's true and it is also a place where you can get lots of opportunities to become rich. Don't forget your talent for hacking and game developing." Lanie explains to her dad.

"Dad, you should get some rest you look very tired." Lanie hugs her dad's arm and spoiled said to her dad.

"Alright." Her dad takes a bath and sleeps in the bed.

While her dad asleep she uses her laptop and hacks the Gu group surveillance camera. She remembers in her past life while her dad hacking other software company that woman put camera which she uses as evidence against her dad and compile it on her computer. Lanie found a lot of video of that woman's "rendezvous adventure" she deleted her dad's video and replace her mother's "rendezvous adventure" of man after man.

Early morning the father and daughter check out in the hotel and went to the airport and buy their economic tickets to capital.

After 8 hours of flight, they finally came into the capital.

They first went into the housing authority and checked whether the house is really Ji Lanie is the owner when they confirm the house owner. They ask for help to reach the house. They were shocked to find out that their house is in private subdivisions we're lots of rich family lives. The house her grandfather gave to her is simple and small duplex house.

She's making a plan in one of a room on the first floor to become her catering shop in making pastry

She's making a plan in one of a room on the first floor to become her catering shop in making pastry. Since she does not have a capital to have a pastry shop. She plans to make a catering business first.

After a few days when they were settled they made their plan into action they look on the internet a small software company's address. Lanie didn't want anything to do with Longsheng group. It will remind her of what kind of life she has for 2 years in the hands of Longsheng Yuu before she committed suicide. Although right now he is just an heir and kids to the booth. But she didn't know that the company they chose is subsidiary of Longsheng group.

While her dad selling his games in Mac software company. Lanie gives a free taste of bite-size cakes and fliers.

After she gave all her fliers, not far away from an old man wearing traditional clothes looking at her

And one of his servants has Lanie's flier and sample cake.

The old man eats the cake. "This is a delicious cake." Then he orders his servant to order this cake and serve it on his birthday banquet. The servant is a bit puzzled why would the old master choose a cake made by an unknown person.

After a while of waiting, Lanie saw her dad walking out of the building. She meets her outside the building.

"How's it going?" She trotted to her dad and ask him.

Ji Ling smile at her daughter. "It is good I sold the game rights worth ¥20,000. Let's buy take-out food for our dinner and also to celebrate our first success.

"Good," Lanie happily answer then her dad pick her up. Lanie didn't protest cause inside she's 27 years old but outside she's only 8 years old.

After a while getting home their phone ring.

"Hello! Ji Lanie speaking." Lanie respectfully answers the phone.

"Hi! Is this Pastry Hauz?

"Yes, sir this is it, what would like to order?"

"My name is Lu Jian I'm the butler of Ji household this coming July 5, xxx the Ji group is having a banquet for the old master 60th birthday at the Jinling Hotel. I want 1000 pieces of all flavour available you have and also add cupcakes in different flavours 1000 pieces also. The butler said

"Is there any specific flavour should I remember or should not do.

"We will leave everything in your shop." Lu Jian said although he is sceptical it's the old master wish what else he can do.