Chapter 19

"When do we leave? Zhao Wei asks she knows that her husband is lying to her.

"We will leave as much as possible." Ji Ling answer, when his wife left he could not help himself from crying. He is blaming himself. Only if he just agree with his wife request to take Lanie with them. Maybe this won't happen.

They were quick to pack their stuff in just 30 minutes they are ready to go.

In the hotel lobby waiting room. There is a woman wearing chic clothes, big hat and big sunglasses covering her face.

 There is a woman wearing chic clothes, big hat and big sunglasses covering her face

The woman is clenching her hands tightly as her long nails pierce into her flesh. The woman does not feel the pain even though blood seeping out.

She was mad right now full of jealousy and hatred. For the past few years, she became a whore who slept with a rich old man. While this woman is lucky, she's the woman she hires to slept to Ji Ling and Ji Lanie real mother. She manages to marry that old man but the power in the Lambert household is in the son of the old man. In reality, she was treated as a maid of the old man. Gu Mengshi is really jealous even her eyes emit fire.

After they check out of the hotel, they go straight to the airport. Since the flight they book is within one hour.

When they arrived at the airport there's still 30 minutes left before they boarded the plane. Ju Ling And Zhao Wei are in the waiting room.

"Airen did something happen to Lanie? Could no longer suppress her anxiousness. She could feel that her husband is hiding something from her. A mother instinct is usually right.

Ji Ling looks at her and could no longer hide the truth. He decides to tell everything.

Zhao Wei wails loudly. "My baby, my poor child why do you have to suffer like this? Zhao Wei could not help but grieve.

Ji Ling hugs his wife, " I'm so sorry if I just agree to bring her with us, This won't happen." Ji Ling says, he regrets his decision. Too bad there is no medicine for regret. He cannot help but blame himself.

"Who did this to her? Who is the heartless person can do this to a child? Zhao Wei continues to question and burst tears.

"Dage found the woman who gave the juice to Lanie, but the mastermind they haven't found her."

Zhao Wei gritted her teeth, she's really angry. "Whoever did this to her I swear to make them pay for this. This grievance that I suffering now I will give them back with interest.

The husband and wife do not care about the people in the vicinity who looks at them and whispering to each other.

They silently boarded the plane. Gu Mengshi watch who is not far away from them from the sidelines. She was thinking that her decision to went back home is correct. She grins then boarded the plane.

.....

Longsheng Yuu woke up early, he and his grandpa are going to Dongyue temple he also calls his friends and they were a cousin of Lanie. But he could not understand why this woman is also here. When Yuu open his door what he sees is this woman.

This woman is the reason for Lanie's misfortune in the past. His gut telling him that this woman or her mother had something to do with Lanie accident he does not have evidence to back it up yet. But if he manages found an evidence he would not let them go.

In the past, if it wasn't for this woman Lanie would not die. If only this woman calls the ambulance Lanie would still live but what she did is shot Lanie in the heart that causes Lanie to die in the spot.  Longsheng Yuu closes his eyes and reminisces the past. He does not like to close to anyone. Lanie is the first person that he wanted to change himself for her.

"Yuu, are you ok?" Ji Rie asks worriedly. Yuu is deeply affected by Lanie accident. Ji Rie goes to Yuu's room cause he is worried about his friend.

Yuu opens his eyes. "I'm fine, we should go the time is not early."  Yuu and Rie just bypass Yun Xiao and went to his grandpa Wang who is in the living room waiting for them.

"Grandpa, let's go

"Good," Old master Wang stand up. Ji Yun and Lu An also follow the old master but they saw Yun Xiao dress their face sunk. They were going to a temple to pray for Lanie recovery. All of them wearing solemn clothes, it's either white or grey. This woman is wearing a pink dress with heavy makeup.

Before Ji Yun could talk, he was stopped by his dage.

"Let's go were late already." Ji Rie says.