Chapter 21

Yun Xiao face is black as a bottom of the pan. "That's a sham! Brother Yuu let's go we won't get anything useful if we stay here." She showed disdain to look at the Daoist priest.

Lu An and Ji Yun snicker, while Ji Rie his eyebrow rose. Old master Wang face sink. This girl is almost adult she should know what is wrong and what is right. He did not like this girl in one bit. He is just giving a face to her daughter in law cause this is her niece.

Longsheng Yuu just bypasses her again, he took the bucket lots and shaking it. He prays for Lanie's recovery and for their future to the Kuan Yin(a goddess of mercy and compassion). Yuu drew a lot of number 4.

"An old broken mirror was joined/mended together; Mending the fences."

When Yuu read his oracle poem hope start to bud in his heart.

The Daoist interpret his oracle poem. "Reunion of husband and wife, or an old relationship after a separation or rupture. Allow new growth, put the pains and sorrows into the flowing river of healing and start a new life together. Forget and forgive the misdeeds of the past.

You could be the motivating force behind a get-together plan. A family reunion is a lovely way to express the true meaning of sweet home." ( this oracle poem I just copy paste it in the Kuan yin site.)

Tears start to form in Longsheng Yuu eyes

Tears start to form in Longsheng Yuu eyes. This is his longtime dreams to be together again with Lanie.

"My child, the heaven have eyes and ears." The old Daoist said, but he was looking at Yun Xiao meaningfully. "This is for you, it will help your little girlfriend to restore what she had forgotten." Longsheng Yuu felt his hand automatically held the pendant amulet as if there is a magnet that pulling his hands.

"This is Qing dynasty coin amulet it also belongs to her grandfather I was asked by him to give this amulet to her granddaughter."

"Thank you, I will make sure to bring this to her." Long Sheng Yuu says the amulet felt warm in his hands.

Yun Xiao felt goosebumps she could feel the Oldman man could see her through. Suddenly her phone rings. "Hello, mother what's up?

"Go home immediately now. This is urgent." Yun Xiao mother sounds scared and nervous.

"Why? I'm with brother Yuu I'll go home later, see ya~." Then push the end button of her cellphone. "Brother Yuu were to go next? Let's go shopping, there's a new clothing store near here." Yun Xiao says but she did not touch Yuu. She's afraid that Longsheng Yuu embarrasses her.

"We are going to the hospital to visit Lanie. How 'bout you? Ji Rie asks Longsheng Yuu after they donate to the Dongyue temple. No one pays attention to Yun Xiao although she kept talking.

"I'll go, grandpa are you coming with us? Longsheng Yuu asks his grandfather.

"Ok, I haven't visit old Fengjun. All of them boarded their own car.

Yun Xiao faces frown.

"Do not insist yourself to them cause, in the end, you'll hurt yourself." The Daoist priest says to Yun Xiao.

"What do you care! I always get what I want." She reluctantly answers. "I will do whatever it takes to get it."

" There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. ..." The Daoist priest advice Yun Xiao.

But Yun Xiao glare at the priest and left. The Daoshi shakes his head.

She boarded her car and also went to Xuanwu Hospital.

When she was near to Lanie's room Yun Xiao heard two nurse chattering.

"I heard that the perpetrator is caught by the police this morning."

"Well, that's good news since that child is pitiful"

The rest of their gossip didn't register to Yun Xiao. She hurriedly went back home she remembers her mother calling her this morning and wants her to go home. But she just dismisses her. Yun Xiao heart pound loudly she was afraid that they were found out their deeds.

When her car entrance to the neighbourhood their house is surrounded by the National Narcotics Control Commission (NNCC) and Ministry of Public Security.

She ran to her mother when she saw her were taken by cops.

"You! What are you doing?! Where are you taking my mother? Before she could get close to her mother, she was stopped by a girl from Ministry of Public safety.