Chapter 27

My code name zero became famous throughout the mobile game developer world. A lot of a game company is looking for zero but they could not trace her exception to that are Longsheng Group. The best hacker in the country is one of Longsheng Yuu people.

While I'm surfing the net, the door in my room suddenly opened. My mother came in
and her face is not looking good.

"Lanie, what did you do?

"Mother, what did I do? Lanie nonchalantly asks.

"You..." She became speechless and can't refute Lanie. They have no evidence that Lanie did something in the game she develops.  Until now they still have no income in the game they launch. But she needs them that is why she to put up with Lanie.

"Do you know her? She smiles while asking her.

Lanie felt her heart tightened when she saw the picture.

"Yes, I know her, she's the aunt that took care of me when you throw my dad into a prison." While saying it Lanie smiled at her mother. But inside she was quite nervous. The woman in the picture is her Aunt Wei Shun whom she treated as a family. Wei Shun is an old woman who lives on the street. After my dad was imprisoned by Gu Mengshi this old woman is the first person that reached out her hands. All the foods she has she would always share it with me. When someone sponsored my school's fees and gave me a shelter I also took aunt Wei Shun to live with me.

At first, she keeps refusing and does not want to be a burden. I was afraid to be alone. Eventually, I persuaded her at first we use the pocket money that my "sponsored" given to me and make steamed buns and sell in the street because of the money that my sponsored given to me won't be enough for the two of us, we need another source of income if I want her to stay with me.

 Eventually, I persuaded her at first we use the pocket money that my "sponsored" given to me and make steamed buns and sell in the street because of the money that my sponsored given to me won't be enough for the two of us, we need another source...

After a few days of selling steamed buns in the street, Aunt Wei Shun got sick and could not get out of bed the cause is her old age. Aunt Wei Shun is embarrassed and wants to return to slum. She became very important to me even though we only live for a few weeks. I told her she is my family now all she needs to do is to get some rest and I'll take care of the rest. I start delivering newspaper and milk in the neighborhood. As I grew up I work part-time jobs we live peacefully together when I finish my high school I ask her to migrate to the capital with me she refuses since she's very old and I already grew up now. I do not need her anymore what she wants now is to wait for her time to come and join with her family in the heaven.

Before I left S city I send Aunt Wei Shun in the Home for the age so she could live happily and peacefully. My sponsors gift me a huge money when I graduate high school I use that for Aunt Wei Shun.

I moved out of S city and I will call her every 3 to 4 days to report my life and asks her conditions. Every month I would send her a pocket money. Since coming back to the Gu household we lost contact with each other.

"Why? Did she do bad things?

"No, no its just... Longsheng group took her.

Lanie eyebrows rise. "Why would the Longsheng group take her?

"I do not know either, but they already did.

It's a good thing that aunt Wei Shun taught her a lot if she wants to live in this mundane world. She always remembers her words. "We’ll never know exactly when we'll be tested, so we always need to be alert. Character and integrity never take a day off. After all, a great life isn't built in a day; it’s built day by day."

"What do they want? Even though she already knows that it was her mother who kidnaps her aunt. She still needs to find ways to save her.

Gu Mengshi hides the smile on her face. "They want you to upgrade your dad's game."

"What a petty excuse you have," Lanie told to herself. "How can I sure that my aunt is safe?"

While Gu Mengshi calls on her cell phone, Lanie's left hands are flying on the keyboard she hacks Gu Mengshi cellphone and track from where she is calling. Lanie simultaneously hacks Longsheng group system she destroys all their firewall sends a trojan virus. All the computer in the Longsheng group became blank after 15 seconds a code appear.

 All the computer in the Longsheng group became blank after 15 seconds a code appear