Chapter 4 - Typhon

I DO NOT own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does

Previously on The Universal Legend:

"Now, I am about to let time resume again. So, if you don't want anyone to get suspicious of where you are, you should go." I tell them. 

The four of us say goodbye, and then they leave me in my campsite.

We go our own ways, at least, for now.

Chapter 4 – Typhon (Rewritten)

Percy's POV

It has now been three thousand and five hundred years. Three thousand and five hundred years since the Primordials believed that I betrayed them. I'm currently in a forest and am wearing the uniform that I created.

An assassin uniform – one that is different from the one that I wore as the personal assassin of the Primordials. It took quite a while to make and find it satisfactory to me. I always wear it when I am dropping the children off at their respected safe areas. I always wear them unless necessary.

I have a mask. This mask covers the top half of my face but stops at about the tip of my nose while curving down my cheeks, leaving my mouth visible. The mask is black but has coloured dots representing stars, and it has golden designs surrounding the eyes.

Then, I have a black body outfit which has silver engravings and designs. It has a hood that coves my entire face (forehead to the bottom of the chin) in a shadow, making it look like I have no face. Well, besides one detail. It allows my eyes to be seen and glow a different colour than that of my sea-green. The outfit has an ability that I have enchanted it with, no, two actually. The first ability is that it can blend into my surroundings, making me unnoticeable to everyone around me – I would even be able to sneak past Erebus and Chaos. The other ability is that it can morph into different clothes – clothes that look modern to the period.

I have boots. Again, they are black. Though they are black, they have a slight amount of gold. This gold creates buttons which are seemingly innocent, but not true. If I am ever completely disarmed of all my weapons and I press at least one of the buttons on each boot, a weapon of my choice will appear in my hands – which I have yet to use and probably never will, but it is there in case I need it. The boots have been created so that when I walk, I don't make a single sound.

I don't wear any gloves. This is because the Void Star has told me not to. He has also told me that when I am in this getup, I can have the five-pointed star visible. I have to have it coved with Mist again when I'm in ordinary/civilian clothes.