Chapter 4:

She screamed and the guy in front of her merely flinched at her sudden screaming.

'Tch. Why did I follow this girl again?'

But Mikan wasn't done yet. What she wanted to know was how the hell did that guy manage to learn the print of her underwear.

"HENTAIIII!"

"Oi, stop screaming."

"I will if you tell me why the heck did you peek under my skirt! And when?!"

"You idiot. You showed it to me when I walked inside the restaurant."

"WHAT?"

Unable to believe what he was saying, Mikan opened and closed her mouth like a fish, but a very cute fish, and tried to remember when the HELL did she show her underwear to him.

And then it struck her.

When she had bowed after giving her customary greeting, she had unknowingly, gripped the edges of her skirt in annoyance with the way the said guy greeted her back. And so when she stood up, she brought her skirt with her, giving him a view of her panties before she had released her skirt to grab the menu card instead.

She reddened, her cheeks suddenly becoming a rosy color, brightening the color of her honey colored eyes. Of course, both males present at that moment did not fail to see this.

Not noticing them at all, she squeezed her eyes shut, wishing that the ground would open up and swallow her whole. But of course, it did not happen.

So instead, she bowed down low, this time making sure she was not gripping her skirt, and said in a mournful voice, "I am so sorry, Sir!"

The said guy raised his eyebrow at this. He was expecting her to actually deny that it had happened. Or else, blame everything on him. It was the first time anyone ever apologized to him, much less a female.

As he gazed down at her bowed head, he remembered why he had followed her here.

She had left him alone, vulnerable to the hungry and lusting women in the restaurant. And even if they seemed to be restraining themselves from jumping on him, many waitresses appeared out of nowhere and started trying to seduce him.

And although this was an everyday occurrence for him, being ignored was something that no one could have ever predicted in a million years.

"Stand up. Do you know me?" the girl obeyed still berating herself for shouting at him.

"No, Sir." She said hesitantly.

"I am Natsume Hyuuga."

If Natsume, expected the girl to instantly grovel at his feet and beg for his mercy, he would have been so disappointed. The girl didn't even blink.

"I am Mikan Sakura, Sir."

For some reason, hearing her call him 'Sir' made him annoyed. Usually he would be grateful for this kind of respect coming from the opposite sex, but when this girl spouts that stupid word, it makes him want to boil down-.

'Do not even think about it.'

Instead, he made himself focus on the issue at hand.

"Little girl, you have some nerves calling me a pervert."

"I apologize again." Then she frowned, "I am not a little girl."

He nearly raised his eyebrow again at that. One minute she was all cheerful, then angry, then apologetic and now annoyed. This was interesting.

"I am offended."

"You will get over it."

"I am still a customer here and you will treat me as such."

"I am sorry, Sir. Please continue."

"I do not even see the benefits of talking this through with you."

"Oh, this is very important! Through this, there would be no misunderstanding!"

"Hn."

Before he could torture the girl further, both annoyed and interested with her replies, another person came into view.

It was Hotaru Imai, the manager of the restaurant, who came out to inspect what the fuss is all about.

"Hyuuga."

"Imai."

"You two know each other?"

"He's my money-maker."

"She's my blackmailer."

Glares were exchanged.

"We are cousins."