Chapter 20

Anya pov

Me and Siya were talking or say gossiping when I heard.

"Where is she!" in my room. Wait that's Mahera and Sheziya.

OMG.

I just ran from my room like a maniac to meet them after a long time. I was going down from the stairs when I saw them smiling at me and when I say at the boys they were looking at them. Hmm.....so they like my best friends now. Let's see.

I just ran into them and we hugged. We got the living area and I told the boys to go. Firstly they aren't going but when do they don't listen to me.

So now me, Sheziya and Mahera are sitting and talking.

"So when you got home everything was fine."  I asked.

"Ya every thing were perfect. Why.?" Mahera said.

"Nothing just asking." I slowly smiled trying to hide my amusement.

"Why didn't you informed us. And why are you here." Sheziya asked.

"Well it's a story of other time. But I can only  say that I'll be staying here for a while." they both just looked at me shock.

"What? It's only because I'm in danger. OK." I said again.

"But...... "

"So you all are here. Early."
Sheziya was about to say something when Zaid cut her off.

"OMG Amaan what are you doing here." Mahera shouted from behind us. Yah she didn't even seen Zaid.

Remembering Amaan made me upset.
But I was trying to be normal.

"Not again. Who is this Amaan.?" Zaid said.

"It is really nice of you Zaid for calling us." Sheziya said.

"Who's Zaid. Why are you referring Zaid to Amaan." Mahera again said confused.

Then Sheziya started to tell Mahera all the reality. But from the corner of my eyes I saw Afsar and Rehaan staring at them. I'm sure they are in love....

But wait.. Did Zaid called them. WHAT!.

"Zaid oh my God so it's you who called them. Oh my God thank you so so so so much Zaid." I said while hugging and kissing him on his cheeks. Oh shit. What have I done.
When I looked at him he was looking at me as I am his prey.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't try these type of stunts on me either next time I'll not able to handle me." he whispered in my ears. I blushed and hid my face with my hairs. But he removed the strands from my face. The touch of his skin to my skin was like everything. I blushed more deeper.

"Don't hide your lovely face to me, Ani." he said huskily. My name sounds so great on his lips. Shut up...... Anya.....whats happening to you.

And he left me alone with a fast beating heart and my mixed emotions.

I got to the boys.
"So you both really love my best friend. Right." they both blushed. I laughed.

"Don't worry I have no obligations and I'll help you in this fixing thing." I said and leaved. I know they must be really very happy hearing my these lines. YO!

******

It's been a week. Everything is good so far. Sheziya and Mahera come on every second day. And I'm helping the boys in achieving their love. They both look so cute together.
Siya, Mahi, Shez and me have become so close.