Chapter 60

Anya POV

Love make me feel ESTACY, DEVOTION and it gave all the happiness in my life.

"What are you waiting for Anya!!!," Siya shouted and I was pulled out from my dream. "Huh! What?," I asked totally confused.

"Really Anya, you didn't heard anything what we just said," Sheziya asked. I shook my head.

"You know today is your wedding!!, and you are not even ready!, go and take your shower," Mahera pulled me out of my sweet bed and pushed me inside the bathroom.

And let me be clear that yes today is my wedding and you know I'm too nervous.
A week before we arrived back to New York and from that time I haven't met Amaan. God!, I even tried to call him but they took my phone saying the bride can't meet his husband few days before marriage.
The hell!!.....

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and leaned in holding the edges of the sink.
God bless me with your blessings today.....I'm gonna start a new life with my soul mate today. Give me the power to manage everything......

I took my shower and did everything which a bride had to do. Duh! I will not tell you.

I got out and their I met with grinning faces of Siya, Sheziya and Mahera.

"What are you doing?," I gave them a weird look.

"You know Anya that today is the best day of our life," Mahera spoke, till then I wiped my face in the towel.

"Seriously, How can this be your best day, it should be mine." I declared but they shook their head.

"Yes it is yours but this is ours too cause today our best friend is going to be married and we are in charge of yours," Siya squealed.

"Guys are mad, now will you help me to get ready." I asked them and they all nodded.

"So firstly see your dress." Sheziya took out it from the box and my smile widened looking at it.

" Sheziya took out it from the box and my smile widened looking at it

It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen.

"It's so beautiful....." I touched it. "Who buyed it?," I asked smiling and they all pass each other a look.

"Amaan," What!?.

"Yeah he purchased it," Siya said.

"But how can he, I mean we were not meeting each other for days and how?," I was totally surprised.

"When we had gone to buy your dress so we were literally confused in what should we take and then it was Amaan who was just passing by and we dragged him to the counter and asked which one is good so he said that this one,"Mahera said pointing at the dress and I smiled.

"And what are you wearing?," I asked and sat on a chair.

"Oh we are wearing a simple deep red gown," Siya said and showed it to me.