Love on First Sight

I put my hair up and get my clothes on to go out with my friends. They are forcing me to go out and for get about my ex boyfriend, but its not easy I still love him. I walk all the way to Starbucks and there they are standing there with their eyes wide open and screaming. I run to them and say "Hey girls what's with all this screaming" so Ashley and Kathryn say "5sos is here" at the same time. They look at me like why am I not screaming and jumping around. Well mostly because I was looking forward to my maocha frappe. So push my way through the crowd walking right past 5sos. I get to the cashiers counter and order my medium mocha frappe. While I'm waiting I turn around and bump into somebody and drop my phone. I bend over to pick it up but i see another hand there. I look up and see Luke Hemmings standing in front of me with my phone in his hand. "Hey I'm sorry about that" he said I look at him and take my phone. "Its cool" I say back. He looks at me and smiles. Whoa that smile was perfect. I start to blush which was a startling thing to me considering all he was smile. I smile back. "You have a beautiful smile, ummmm" I interrupt him saying "Marissa, my names is Marissa" hes smiles and says. "Beautiful smile, pretty name" I blush even more. "Thanks" I say stuttering a little. He laughs and smiles. That smile drives me crazy. I hear my name called by the cashier for my frappe which brought me back to reality because Luke's smile was just crazy gorgeous. I tell Luke to hold on while I go get it. I come back and oh my gosh he smiles and bites his lip ring why is he doing this to me. "Hey Luke I to go but nice meeting you" I start to walk away he grabs my hand and says "Hey Marissa do you wanna, umm exchange numbers" I look at him and say "Yeah sure" I give him mine and he gives me his. When he gives his he holds my hand a little and I blush so bad and hes sees it. He smile and hugs me good bye. When im leaving my friends run to me and Ashley says "OH MY GOSH WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU" I start to say something then Kathryn interrupts me saying "Tell us everything" When I'm walking home i tell them everything and they freak out screaming and hugging me saying things like. "Omg you guys are going to be the cutest couple ever" "I bet your kids will be soooo cute". I go home and go up stairs t put on my pjs and go to bed. I'm getting into bed then I decide to text Luke. When I do I say " Hey Luke its me Marissa from Starbucks". I am waiting for him to text back but as I'm waiting i think to myself. "He will never text you back, your not pretty enough for him, I bet he does this to every girl and never texts back. I'm almost asleep and my phone beeps. I looked to see who it is and. Surprisingly it was Luke. I freaked out screaming and crying at the same time. Suddenly my door slammed open, it was my mom she ran to me. "What's wrong , why are your crying and screaming, are you hurt." I look at her and laugh."No mom Luke texted me back" she looked at me confused and i said. "Luke Hemmings from 5sos mom duhhhhh" "Geez " I rolled my eyes and she looked at my like really."You scared the living hell out of me for this" and she walked out the room. I looked at my phone prepared for this text. I feel all giddy like a 5 year old at a candy shop. I looked at it and I read what it said. " Hey Marissa I was just wondering if you wanted to like, you know go out sometime "I had a little scream so mom didnt hear me I had to text my friends they needed to know this. I texted them and they both said "I'm coming over NOW". Ten minutes later they are at my front door smiling wide and hugging me and screaming quietly. We go to my room and they say "Did you text him back". I look at my messages and say "Oh krap no I didn't". Ashley punches me and says "You idiot text him back now before its to late". So I text him back saying "Yeah sure when is a good time for you ". I wait and so does Kathryn and Ashley. We hear a beep and smile like dummies. Its from Luke it says "Maybe tomorrow can you give me your address so i can pick you up". We smile at each other and Kathryn says to me. "See Marissa things are finally looking up for you I told you it would didn't I" We hug each other and I text him back with my address. I fell asleep after that and so did Ashley and Kathryn we were all piled on each other. It's morning and I hear my phone going off. I look at the time and my eyes hurt for a minute while they try to adjust to the light. It's 10:35 pm I freak out and get up remembering last night. I had another text it was from Luke at eight this morning. "Hey I'll pick you up around three if that's ok with you ". I shake and wake up my friends to show them the text and they both said "It's time to go to the mall for a new date outfit". We get there and I see this beautiful black studded side purse that would go good with the black leggings and red tank top I got. We get home and I put on what I got and decide I could wear my black beanie and some bracelet with a heart. My friends look at me and say at the same time "OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK PERFECT". I blush and text Luke that I'm ready. Like an hour later we hear a knock on the front door I run down stairs and Ashley and Kathryn are right behind me. I open the door and I see Luke. He smiles and says "Well, omg, woa....." I blush and say thanks he starts to grab my hand and my friends say "You hurt her you hurt us and then you'll deal with us understand". He smiles and holds my hand and walks me to his car. Like a gentle man he opens the door and I get in then he shuts it and run to the drivers door to get in. When we get to where hes taking me for our first date its the movies. During the movie he holds me close cause I get cold. I move in closer cause I feel safe with his arms around me. I feel his heart beat which moves with mine. When the movie is over we go outside and there are paparazzi every where asking things like "Luke is she your gf" and he runs me to his car and gets in and drives away. "I'm sorry about that Marissa" I look at him and smile saying " Its fine Luke I don't worry". He takes me to dinner then drives me home. He gets out and run to open the car door for me before i could even get my hands on it. I walk with him hand in hand. His hands covered mine. I feel him staring at me as we walk to my front door. We stop and look at each other. "Marissa I had a nice time with you....NO a great time I hope we can go on another date sometime". I blush realizi'ng i didn't really think this was a date. I said " I had a great time too Luke" He looks at me and grabs my waist and leans in to kiss me. I shiver when his lips touch mine cause of his lip ring being cold but I didn't mind since his lips formed with mine. He steps back kissing my cheek and saying "I'll text you later ok" winking at me and staring in my eyes before he leaves and I walk inside. When i shut the door I lean against the wall thinking about our kiss. I go too my room and find my friends waiting for me to tell them every detail. I told them everything even about the kiss. They jump on my bed and scream and cry. I laugh realizing Kathryn was right my life is finally turning around. I get undressed and me and my friends get ready for bed but I get text from Luke.