Chapter 3: Angel Face

"Excuse me, m'am," I felt someone tapping me. "Your flight has landed. Please wake up."

Five more minutes till I wake up and get off my flight please..Wait a minute..flight? My eyes shot open.

"Where am I?" I asked the lady.

"Paris, France," she answered with a thick french accent. Typical.

I looked around to see if anyone was still on the plane. I saw Kasey gathering all her belongings. She looked my way and waved uncontrolably.

"Hii!!" she mouthed excitemeny in her eyes."We're finally here!"

I smiled at her and nodded. I looked back at the lady, who was now glaring at me.

"Please gather your things and go on." she told me." Your boyfriend had just gotten off." Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Oh. Dax. How typical of him to just leave me. Even if we're not dating. Not that I want to.

Yes you do.

No I dont. He's a complete jerk.

But you find him attractive.

No I dont. He's a total dick. I just met him.

I argued with myself until I heard an "ahem". It was still that lady.

"We're not dat-"

"Please get off. We have another flight boarding soon."

"Okay, okay. Im sorry."

What a bitch.

What am I saying? That was totally rude. Respect your elderly.

She's not that old. I observed the lady. She looked like she was in her late 30s or early 40s. She had a few wrinkles and totally caked her face with make up. I think it makes you look  ten times older than you really are. I shook my head clearing my mind. I got up from my seat and gathered up my bags. I exited the plane following after Kasey.

"Hey! Wait up Kase!" I caught up to her. She looked back and smiled.

"Oh hey Al" Kasey said as she got on her tip toes and started observing the airport as if she was looking for something. Or someone.

I cleared my throat. "Who you lookin for?"

She turns to me and looks past my face. Her eyes light up. "Our group. And I just found them."she grabbed my wrist with one hand and the other pulling her luggage."Come on."

She dragged me to a group of familiar people which I'm guessing is our Senior class.

My French teacher clapped her hands together. "Tout le monde écoutez . Everybody listen up. Our bus will be here to drive us to the hotel. So please keep your belongings with you and talk amongst youself patiently. Merci." Everyone started talking in excitement. I turned to Kasey but she was already one. Ugh. Great. I look like a bigger loner than I really am. I took out my phone and decided to text her.

Kase where are you?!

I sent the message and constantly glanced at my phone for an answer. Finally , I got a text.

Hey angel face (;

It was from an unknown number. Who could this be? And angel face? Wtf? Since I had nothing to do in the first place, I decided to text back.

Who is this? And how did you get my number?

They texted back. You don't remember? Im hurt angel face (;  And I have my ways (;