Chapter 2: Egotastic Jerk

I opened my eyes and realized I have fallen asleep on a warm hard pillow. Wait, I don't have a pillow. I slowly looked up and found a smirking Dax looking down at me.

"Morning, angel face." I fell asleep on his chest! How?!

"Shut up." I snapped. He chuckled softly.

"Ooh, feisty."he winked."I like that in a girl." I can't believe this guy. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself away from him. I got my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. "Um, where are we?" I asked Dax without thinking.

He looked at me with his amusement in his eyes.

"Well, if you didn't know, we are on a plane." He said slowly. I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm.

"I'm not an idiot."

"Well I'm not so sure."

"You don't know that."

"There is a window right next to you."

"You know what I meant."

He chuckled and looked at the seat in front of him then back at me.

"You're voice is sexy when you just wake up, angel face." I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"Um I have to get something from um,my bag." He looks at me in the eyes his beautiful brown eyes locked with mine. We stayed like that for like a minute without blinking or looking away. Neither of us had the nerve to break it. We were just inches away from each other. If one of us leaned over, we would be kissing. Just as I thought, Dax leans in to kiss me. Confused, I backed away.

"What the hell was that?" he said with a hurt look in his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said feeling a little bad. "We just met, and I barely even know you."

"Who cares, all girls would kill to be in your place." he smirk. I rolled my eyes. There's the Dax I know.

"You know you really have a big ego."

"That's not the only thing that's big." he winks.

"Ugh." I groaned." Being a dick isn't going to make yours bigger."

"Don't have to, it already is."

"You suck."

"Only if you swallow angel face," he said putting his head on my shoulder."Only if you swallow."

And with that, he closed his eyes and went to sleep. I lifted up my shoulder.

"Um, Dax." I said still trying to get him off me. It was no use. I shrugged and just let him rest his head on me. I looked around the seats to see if I could find anything to do. I glanced past his phone, halfway in his pocket. His phone. I slowly reached for his phone and got a hold of it. With caution, I slid it out of his pocket. Dax's eyes shot open and put his arms around me.

"Nice try, angel face." he winked.

"Get off me." I commanded.

He smirked as he lifted himself off me. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"You know, I feel bad for the person you will be rooming with, " I said straightening out my clothes.

"Why do you say that? " he scoffs. "I bet they will be all over me and want to-"

"Ew ew ew ew stop. Please stop. Thats so gross." I whine.

He throws his head back and laughs.

"I hate you." I wrinkled my nose.

He looks at me deeply in the eyes and I froze.

"Uh.. I..uhm.. "I stuttered. He laughs harder and I punch him in the arm.

"You know you're into me, angel face," He smiles. I roll my eyes like I always do and shook my head.

"In your dreams.. you.. you.. uh.. you jerk. "