Chapter 6: Twinning

"Psst..angel face." I hear a voice.

I open one eye and I see Dax hovering me. "I cant sleep. I lost my teddy bear." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want me to do about it, Dax?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I close my eyes. This boy.

" Just for tonight," I groan. He whispers an 'okay'. He takes his pants off leaving him in boxers. He takes his shirt off and I see his toned upper body. Im melting. Im melting.

"What are you doing?" I snap. He looks at me.

"This how I sleep," he responses jumping in bed right next to me."And you cant say no cuz you already approved so-HA!"

I groan turned my body so I wasnt facing him. Im so tired I could care less. I closed my eyes and soon enough I was thinking about the kiss. I wonder if he felt anything. No mind, of course not. I shook my head and cleared my thoughts and drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~

Let it go

Let it go

Cant hold it back anymore

My eyes flew open once I heard the sound. I reached for my phone and switched it off. Ugh its only 4:30. I felt something stirr next to me. I turn myy head and find Dax next to me, his face buried in my hair. I tried to sit up but his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Daax" I groan.

"Mmmm" he groans back.

"Get your arms off of my waist.." I say closing my eyes, sounding like death.

"Noo"

"Daax"

"Mmmm"

"Get your arms off of my waist.."

"Noo"

"Daax, Im seriouus!"

"Nooo..neveer."

"UGHH!"

I heard him softly chuckle next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist tighter so I wouldnt be able to go anywhere even id I attempted to. So, I just fell asleep again.

"Hey, angel face," I heard a voice say. "Get up."

I open one eye listening to Dax's voice, attempting to wake me up, still holding on to me. His mouth was near my ear and he was softly telling me to wake up.

"Angel fa-"

"Mmmm" I groan. "5 more minutess.."

"No. You have to get up now."

"Noo.."

"Fine. If you want to play that way." Dax says finally. He lets go of me and gets off the bed.It was suddenly cold and I missed his warmth.

"Daax.." I groan again. "Come back, Im coold.'

"I guess Im just too hot, huh angel face?" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Shut up and come over here." I lift my head up.  He crawls back under the covers and hugs me.

"You know, you just have to ask if you want it, babe." He whispers in my ear.

"UGH. Get off me Dax." I push him away, rolling off the bed."Nevermind."

"But now Im cold." he whines. I roll my eyes.

"Probably because you only have boxers on." I wink, and gave him a fake smile. I stretch and make my way to the bathroom. I look back to see what he was doing and I found him just...sitting there. His back was against the back of the bed and he was sitting up with hands folded on his lap just...staring at me. Smirking.