Chapter 7: Mistakes

"I mean think about it, with an axe, you die slowly and you watch yourself get chopped to peices. With a chainsaw, you get sliced in half then-" Kasey snaps her fingers quickly."Youre dead. It would be painful, yes, but it would be quick.."

Somehow, Jack, Kasey, Dax and I are arguing about which weapon we would rather be murdered with- an axe or a chainsaw, a booth in a nearby diner and here is Kasey being the only one who would rather be killed by a chainsaw.

"There would be guts everywhere..and blood." Dax argued, his palms resting on the table of the diner. Kasey gave him a 'so-what' face.

"But it would be quick, so it doesnt even matter." she said popping a potato wedge in her mouth.

"But, babe, its a chainsaw, I mean, its loud and huge, and it is made of chains..hence its name. It would take a while to cut people in half." Jack said. Kasey sighs impatiently and groans. I laugh as I finish off the last of my french toast.

"Whats so funny?" she retorted.

"Its just this conversation..is so..so stupid..there is no point.." I said after my laughing died down. "I would rather die in my sleep..and if it has to be painful, a gunshot.. but I dont want to know its coming. It just Bam..its done..and Im dead." I reach over to her plate and grab a fry. The three of them look at me, horrified.

"Why would you want to die by a gunshot?" Dax says to me. I shrug. "If you dont see it coming, then you wont be able to say bye to those you love and-" He stopped because of the stares we were giving him.

"Dude, since when were you caring?" Jack laughed. "Thats not the Dax I know."

"Yeah..who are you?" Kasey asked him. And then her face lit up. "Oh my god..werent you two just mackin' out in the elevator?"

I feel my face get hot. Dammit, I was hoping they forgot about that.

"Oh yeah, you two were getting it on in that elevator." Jack said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"W-we were not g-getting it on.." I stuttered.

"It was a mistake," me and Dax both say. Okay, ouch. Although, I too, did say it. But, the thing is, I dont know if it was. I am so confused. I look at Dax but his face was blank and I feel a little hurt. I was hoping he felt something during that kiss. And he did. Remember when he said that it meant something? Oh yeah. And then HE kissed you? This cant be happening. This Dax Richmond were talking about. He probably does this to all the sluts he hooks up with.

Oh no..Ill probably be considered as one of his sluts. I started hypeventilating in my mind. Get it together, Ally. You do NOT like Dax, and he does NOT like you. Period. I nodded agreeing with myself.

"Uh, Al," Kasey snaps a finger in my face. "You okay? You look worried and you kinda zoned out." My cheeks turn pink and I look away.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I..uh..need some air." I pulled out some money and left it on the table. And with that, I left the diner finding a local park.

~~~~

I sat myself down on abench staring into a green scenery. This is beautiful. The world is beautiful. And theres my life. Its messier than my room back at home. Ugh, I miss home. And my family. Oh my gosh, my family..My parents!! I have forgotten to call my family and my mom. She probably sent the whole Usa looking for me. I fish my phone out of my pocket. I dial my house phone.

Ring. Rin-

"ALLY?! IS THAT YOU? OH MY GOODNESS! WEVE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED?! DO YOU NOW HOW SCARED YOU GOT US? WHY-" my mom was literally screaming through my phone. Its like she right next to me. I had to hold it away from my ear.

"Mom, Im fine, Im sorry I forgot, I was to busy..uh..having fun?" I tell her. "Anyway how are you guys? I miss you!"

My mom let out a sigh and softly chuckled. "Okay, I was just worried something happened. And were good. Lexi says hi. And Clem he-. What? Oh all right." There seemed to a pause until a familliar voice spoke. "Hey sis,"

"Clementine!!" I shriek through the phone. People looked back as they passed. " I miss you so much! Whats up?"

"I miss you too. And Im doing alright, how bout you? Still afraid of taxi cabs?" He laughs.

"Actually, fyi, I actually rode in one not along ago, maybe a few days ago?"

"Oh really? By yourself?" he mocked.

"Shut up. I rode with-" I paused remembering how much Clem despised Dax.

"With who?" he says, getting a little worried. "That better have been Kasey, Ally."

"Its no one, Clem, its just-" I was cut off by a familliar deep voice. A goddamn sexy voice. Stop it, Ally.

"Angel face," the voice said.

"Who is that Ally? Is that.." Clem made a gagging sound. "Daxton?"

I nervously laugh. "Uh..haha..uhm..no. I gotta go." I ended the call and turned my phone off forgetting that he and Dax were not exactly on good terms.

I turn around.

"Hey," I say softly. He nods and half smiles. A sad smile. He walks closer to me and I feel my heart beat fast. "Uh, why did you uh, follow me?" He shrugs and sits next to me on the bench.

"I was worried." he sighs putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Sure." I scoff. He looks at me confused. "Why are you doing this, Dax? What do you want from me?"

"Angel face, what are yo-" I cut him off.

"Is this is part of your plan? Your whole 'fuck-and-forget'?" My heart was beating really fast and my face was getting hot and my eyes were burning. "Is that what you do to all the other sluts that you hook up with? Or is it just to mess with my feelings because my brother is your 'rival' for god knows what you two got into.?" Tears were streaming down my face.

I look into his eyes, which were now filled with hurt, anger, and sadness. "I dont know what you are talking about, Angel face. But I want you to know, I will never do anything to hurt you. Ever." He hugs me from the side and I try to resist.

"I-its just, Im so confused, Dax. You gotta help me out here. One minute were making out and then another, we hate each other." I was hurting. I really was.

"But-"he starts.

"I want to be alone for right now." I cut him off, harsher than I meant it. "please." He closes his mouth and closed his eyes. He nods and walks away.

I stare down at my phone and wiped my tears. I look up but he was already gone. I took a deep breath and sat back down on the bench. Whoah. PMS-ing much? I closed my eyes and buried my face in my hands. This is all happening so fast.

And I couldn't take it.

➰➰➰➰

Hey!!!

I know. I havent updated in forever and tbh, Im so sorry. I dont have the time to. *crying emoji* I try to update but I cant think of anything to write down. I want to be able to update everyday. Now Im not gonna say Im going to keep on updating, but well see. I will only update when I can and sometimes it will be long, and sometimes they will be short. Depends. I really hope yall understand. And if you actually are reading this, thank you for still being here. I love you <3 .

Thank you so much if youre still here and pleaseee dont forfet to keep ReCoVoFo. <<<<lol yes, thats still a thing. *laughing emoji* I will update whenever I can.

I Promise.

xo,
Nyza