I Love You

JULIANNA POV
We just arrived at the funeral. We all got out of the car and I helped Sophia unbuckle her belt. I grabbed her hand and we all started to walk to the location my brother was at. Incase your wondering, we aren't the only ones who will be their. My brother's friends, boss, and coworkers were their to. Once we got to the section, my brother was placed in a coffin. He had his eyes closed and his head was bandaged up so that we wouldn't see where the bullet hit his head. Cristian (my brother's best friend) walked over to us. Sophia saw him and ran towards him. He picked her up and kissed her forehead. He placed her down and saw me.
C. Julianna!
I hugged him tight. He was and still is my friend. My brother and I used to hang out with him a lot. I cried in his chest and he hugged me tighter. I pulled away and wiped away my tears. He hugged my parents.
C. Hi, I'm Cristian
He said while looking at Logan and extending his hand
L. Im Logan. Nice to meet you
Logan shook his hand
I grabbed Sophia's hand and walked over to my brother. I carried Sophia so she could see him and she started crying.
S. My dad!
She hugged him and kissed his cheek. She wouldn't let go
J. Sophia?
She continued crying.
S. I want him! I want him alive!
J. Sophia please!
She let go and I hugged her.
J. Everything is going to be ok. I promise
She cried in my arms. When she calmed down Logan grabbed her and picked her up. I walked over to my brother and started crying.
J. I miss my Jonathan. You don't know how much I need you right now. Everyone needs you. You always knew how to cheer me up, how to make me feel better, I miss you so damn much. I love you Jonathan. Don't worry about your daughter. I'll raise her. I don't know how? But I will.
I wiped away my tears and slightly laughed while remembering a memory we had together.
J. Remember when you and I used to wake up in the middle of the night when we were kids and sneak downstairs to eat all types of junk food? Like ice cream! And one night dad found out and we were grounded for a month! I miss those days. I miss you. Jonathan, I promise I will become a stronger woman. I promise I will make you proud. I promise I will stop running away from my problems. I will never forget you. You will always be in my heart and I hope you know that! Thank you so much for everything brother. Thank you for helping me out with my problems, cheering me up, for being the best brother I could ever ask for! Jonathan! I'm going to miss you so much! I don't want this to be my last time seeing you! I don't want to leave you! I want to be with you everyday! Every second! I want you alive! Thank you for everything. Hopefully I will see you again when it's my time to leave this world. I love you Jonathan.
I hugged him for a little while and let go. I kissed his cheek and walked away. I broke down crying and Logan hugged me in his arms.
L. Everything will be ok
J. I don't think it will!
L. It will be
I hugged him and continued crying. Jonathan's boss walked up to me. His name was Justin and he was 40 years old.
JS. Julianna, I am sorry for you lost. Your brother was one of the most amazing worker I have ever had. He worked hard. He was the best! He was like a son to me, and I know how much it hurts to see him leave.
J. Thank you.
He nodded and walked away. My mom and dad were by my brother. My mom was in my dad's arms crying and so was my dad. Sophia was with Cristian. She was crying in his shoulder and he was rubbing her back.
J. Thank you Logan. Thank you for being here with my family. For helping us go through this. For coming to Texas with us even though you didn't need to.
L. It's no problem really.
I hugged him and he hugged me back.

4 guys were closing my brother's coffin. I said my last goodbye and started crying. They were going to bury him next to his wife, Samantha. Sophia talked with her mom for a while until she said her last goodbye to Jonathan. She talked with him to and she was crying so much. The guys buried my brother and I was crying so much right now. I couldn't bare seeing my brother being buried 5-7 feet on the ground.

We just arrived home. I went straight to Sophia's room with her and sat in the bed. I wiped away my makeup and took off my dress. I changed into comfortable clothes and helped Sophia out of her dress. She walked downstairs after and I laid down in the bed. I hugged a pillow and curled up into a ball. I cried and cried all day, all night. I cried and cried, until I cried myself to sleep.

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT JUST KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!