I Missed You

JULIANNA POV
It has been 5 months and we still have no sign of Sophia. Jonathan and I reported it to the police and they have been helping us search. I took a shower this morning. I than did my makeup and chose my outfit of the day.
MAKEUP

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

I walked downstairs and saw Jonathan on the couch crying

I walked downstairs and saw Jonathan on the couch crying. Ever since Sophia was gone, he has been weak. He barely goes to work anymore and he is worrying me. I suddenly got a phone call from Alex (Lange)
PHONE CALL BETWEEN ALEX LANGE AND JULIANNA LEVIN**
A. JULIE
He sounded really happy but I was sad

J. Yeah?

A. I HAVE AMAZING NEWS

J. well? What is it?

A. I FOUND SOPHIA

J. YOU WHAT?

A. I CAME TO LA AND SAW HER WITH A MAN. I GOT A HOLD OF HER. I told her i was going to take her back to you.

J. WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE TELL ME!

A. I'm in LA. Get a flight here and I will send you the address when you get here

J. Thank you so much Alex! I'm on my way!

END OF CALL BETWEEN ALEX LANGE AND JULIANNA LEVIN**

J. JONATHAN

JL. WHAT?!
He asked annoyed and I playfully rolled my eyes

J. ALEX FOUND SOPHIA. COMMON LETS GO!

JL. WHAT WHERE IS SHE?
He said while jumping up the sofa

J. SHE IS IN LA WITH A FRIEND COMMON LETS GO

We both packed a bag with clothes quickly and I called an Uber while we packed. Once the Uber came, we got our things and got on. The Uber drove us to the airport and we thanked him and Jonathan paid the man. We had already bought tickets so all we had to do was go past security and we boarded the plane. Jonathan and I had different seats since the flight was last minute. He was 5 seats ahead of me and I sat in between an old lady and a man.