Chapter 8

"Tony?" Steve asks surprised as all the other Avengers stare in awe at the man they had thought to be dead. He walks over to a nearby desk and leans against it putting all his weight on it. That's when I realise there's something wrong. He takes off his suit revealing the deep and bloody stab wound you can see through his under-armour jacket.

"Oh my god Tony! What the hell happened?!" Rhodes asks as he runs over to him and walks him to a chair. As he sits down he groans in pain clutching the wound, not that it's helping.

"Where's a doctor?" Steve asks looking at Bruce.

"Oh no, I was a doctor in the past, and anyways that was for sickness, never for attending wounds like this" he says. Natasha runs out of the room and returns a few moments later informing us that there's no one else in the building, so no doctors. All of a sudden Tony starts breathing heavily, clearly struggling for air. 

A small pool of blood has formed on the floor underneath the chair indicating the amount of blood he's losing and that he won't last much longer. A trickle of blood escapes his mouth as he starts to hyperventilate. I stare at him in shock before rushing over to him and placing my hand on the wound no longer being able to watch and do nothing.

"Ivy, what are you doing? He's injured stay back!" Thor shouts at me stupidly.

"I'm healing him, idiot" I reply as the magic starts to flow through me. I lift my hand and the magic leaves my hand and starts to build up tissue and blood cells, replacing the ones that were destroyed or damaged. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, staring at the process, seeing my powers in action.

I look up at Tony's and see the colour start to come back into his face, making him look more lively instead of like a pasty ghost. I move my fingers around in the air to control the power that runs through my veins. Finally after about ten minutes I seal up the hole and step back to give Tony some space.

Tony looks at where the wound used to be and then up at me. with a shocked look on his face. He holds out his hand and an iron fist comes flying into the room, fitting perfectly on his hand. Then, unexpectedly, he points it at me.

"Who are you and what the hell did you just do?" He says staring at me. 

"Excuse me? I just saved your life and this is how you're repaying me? By pointing a weapon at my head?" I say frustrated. He lowers his hand and walks past me and over to Steve.

"How did she do that? It looked identical to Wanda's powers" he asks him. 

"That's because she has Wanda's powers, and more" he adds the last the part with hesitation  as Tony stares back at him with a blank face.

"So, she's not a threat?" He asks as Steve nods his head, however, he doesn't take off the iron fist. 

"How did you get back?" Rhodes asks.

"With great difficulty, anyways that's nothing to worry about. What on hell happened? I was on Titan and about five minutes after Thanos left and everyone starts-" he looks at the wall. "Disappearing." Everyone starts to look down at the floor or around the room ashamed of their defeat in Wakanda. 

"They lost" I say stating the obvious.

"Which is why the kid's gone" Tony says with tears forming in his eyes realising what happened. I frown at him before Steve pipes into the conversation.

"You mean the Spider-kid?" Tony nods his head as he continues to look at the blank wall in front of him.

"Oh, he was like a son to you right?" Steve asks sympathetically. Tony quickly lifts his head and shakes it, clearing lying.