Chapter 10

After Loki left, I decided there was no point in me staying at the facility so I went home. Obviously I was sad that he left, he was my only friend here on Earth. However, I feel like there's this unknown connection between us, I just don't know what it is. But I knew that there were more important things to think about, and Loki is not one of them.

---------------------------------

Today happens to be the school football match, so here I am sat on the bleachers watching the game. So far Midtown is winning. It's halftime and I cringe when I see the team captain walking towards me, the jock who's arms I fell into yesterday. I stand up and attempt to run away as fast as I can, but he grabs my arm and I'm forced to listen to what he wants.

"Hey there beautiful" he says smirking down at me. 

"What do you want?" I say scowling at him. He chuckles and sits down on the bleachers and pats the spot next to him, gesturing for me to sit down. 

"You know, ever since yesterday, I felt a strange connection between us," he says as I face palm my forehead. How did I know this would happen? "And I was wondering if-" he is cut off by screaming. I look around and see people running inside, others pointing up at the sky. I follow where their pointing to and my heartbeat quickens along with my breathing. My eyes open wide as I get up on my feet as quick as I can. The jock notices this and follows my gaze.

"Holy shit!" He says before wrapping arm around me. I wriggle out of his grasp realising what he's doing.

"Get off me!" I shout at him as I push him away from me. "I don't know what you want from me, but I do know that I don't care! So leave me alone and don't ever speak to me again!" I say. He stands there for a few moments then pushes past me and heads inside with the crowd.

I delve my hand into my bag and rummage around for my phone. Once I find it I ope up my contacts and scroll down to Steve Rogers. Immediately I press call. Once he finally picks up I say with a shaky voice,

"He's here."

---------------------------------

I'm really sorry that this is so short, but I want to leave things on a cliffhanger (is this a cliffhanger?). Anyways enjoy, chapter 11 coming soon.

- ella