The Start- 1

Author POV:
In South Korea where all parts of the country is separated by territory's there is the most well known territory in Seoul Bloody Tear Side or known as BTS the territory is well known because of the beautiful omegas that live there but...those omegas are rather feisty and not easy to lure in with alphas and betas so called charms. The most known omegas from this territory are named Jimin and Jin beautiful but not easy they don't fall for anyone's charms and sweet words. They are very independent but sometimes they get in situations where they need help. The alphas that run this territory is Namjoon, whose the leader of the pack, in this pack there is Jungkook, a pure alpha, Suga, another alpha and JHope, who is a beta but is strong as an alpha. These are the alphas that run the territory and help all of the people weather omega, beta or alphas. Well this story doesn't start here let's go back 4 years ago...

4 years ago somewhere in Daegu~~~

Tae pov~
"Mom the results are here!!!"...."Coming dear" I hear my mother respond from the kitchen. Well to start out I'm pretty sure I'm an alpha I'm strong, and have good instincts and well my father is an alpha and my mother a beta. I took this test about a week ago since I've finally turn 18 and well I was nervous and anxious to see the results but now I wish I had never seen the results.*gasp* "honey now that we know you have to make sure to be safe and not to be lured in by dangerous alphas" my mother says. "Mom this can't be...m-me I'm an-an o-omega! No!!!" I yell while I throw the envelope across the floor...then I find myself crying in my locked room. "Honey you'll be alright I promise you I'll protect you!" I hear my mom say. I start sobbing, I've never ever wanted anyone to look down on me and even though I'm thankful towards my mom I don't want to be anyone's burden.

A week passes~

A week has passed since I've known I was an omega. Life is normal you could say. Mom takes care of me more, dad as an alpha has to be more careful around me. Days pass and I start having cramps and I start feeling kinda weird. I told my mom what was wrong and she took me to the hospital since she really doesn't know much about Omega related things. I go to the doctors and they tell me "your heat will be coming soon". "M-my W-what?" "Heat" they respond. They explain it happens once a month and I shouldn't go outside since it could be dangerous for me. And to make sure to stay away from alphas and male betas. They give me some medication to try to make my hormones less noticeable and my scent to not be strong enough for the alphas and betas to know I'm on my heat. After the whole explanation me and my mother head home. (Need explation about what heat is go back to the first part).

The next day I wake up with a stomach ache and sweating rapidly..."Mom!!!" I yell out. My mom rushes into my room and starts asking me what's wrong... after I tell her she worriedly said, "honey your heat began".She gives me my medicine and tells me to lock my door and to stay away from my father since he himself is an alpha. I listen to what she said and well all I can do is wait for the pain to go away. The whole day I was resting on my bed tossing and turning since I had lots of cramps. My mom later comes in with food... "I won't be joining you and dad downstairs?" I ask. "I'm afraid not, it's cause your dad can smell your scent all the way downstairs and says it's best you're in your room to eat", she responds. "Ok that's fine" I say quietly. Since I'm on my heat I haven't attended school so I guess that's a good part of being an omega?

Thanks for reading and please make sure to add this to your reading list to get notified when I post the next part 💜 thank you so much also a quick shoutout to @mr_kriswuyifan whose fanfics are also great make sure to check it out😁 also remember to Love Yourself and be you <— corny but you get the message 😂😂 have a awesome day
- Marisa 💜 <— my middle name 😂