chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE- MOVING ABOUT.

"Bye mom, bye dad!"  I shouted as i messed my younger brother, bill's hair. Finally i was going to uni. my friend, Trisha came to pick me up. We waved a final goodbye and left.  A small part of me was sad as we left, all the bullying, our funky family Friday fun, and much much more but now was the start of a new life! or 'the bad side of life' as Trisha says.

We talked alot for sometime and then decided that we should switch positions. I took my place on the driver's seat and off we went with our favourite song playing on the radio. as soon as we reached our apartments ,since we couldn't afford to stay in the dorms, a tall, and handsome guy with the cutest face known to man kind greeted us with the most adorable smile. talk about hyper ventilation!!! "Hello ladies." Trisha the guy wooer was the first to offer her hand and he politely kissed it. I, on the other hand, who is shy simply smiled. we both ascended to our rooms and settled in with our room mates.

unfortunately, for me my room mate was more dangerous and wild. i was even considering moving out! "WHAT THE..." his voice trailed off as he saw me sitting on the white couch. "who are you? why you here?" he called out

"hey i- i-i am your new room mate!" i said shyly. he was clearly surprised as his facial expression gave him away but quickly  he smirked and said, "well hello there pretty woman." i may have smiled but i cant remember. "uhhh hi?" he quickly showed me my room. and hell yeah it was the size of the BUCKINGHAM PALACE! it had  a large round red bed, with two bookshelves on top. two bed drawers on either side. three gigantic cupboards in front of the bed and a coffee table. there was a huge study table with amazing seats. and of course a whole balcony facing the Californian sea! could this get any better??

"like it?" he asked reminding me to snap out of the fantasy. i offered a smile and replied, "yes thank you its amazing." after a small chit chat he concluded, "you don't talk much lil princess." well to be honest i am shy of people but once you know me, i may just be the coolest chic around.

"haha i like talking just with people I'm comfortable with." i replied smiling so as not to offend him in any way. he smirked and replied,"well come here lets make you comfortable" while pointing to his six pack. oh that was because he had just worn his shorts. "disgusting" i said crunching up my face.

he laughed and said, "BTWs im Jacob. and you are?" he held out his hand and i put mine forward finishing the sentence "Ashley Smiths." after the cosy handshake he said," oh you forgot." i looked up at him in the duh face clearly asking WHAT? " you forgot to mention that your also very very hot especially in those white shorts and that yellow top." he smirked and left me flushing with embarrassment. Never have I ever had such a long talk with a guy like him.

the rest of the day passed on quickly and i ended up finishing reading a book on satellites and doing some revision. yes i am daddy's little good girl who has never sworn in her 16 years! yep thats Ashley Smiths for y'all.