chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 - REVENGE IS SWEET BUT LOVE ISNT!

The movie started... We were really into it. The scary parts usually resulted into me screaming and Trisha stuffing popcorn into my mouth or me jumping on either of the two. Yeah i'm a lunatic did I ever forget to mention that?? As it finished we were too scared to move! Yes even Jacob! It was scary and for all you know there might be this spirit behind you and.... I need to shut up!

We decided to sleep on the couch and there was a long eerie silence, broken by Jacob. "Ash?" he asked and i replied crossing my fingers that he wouldn't say any silly thing. "i'm sorry!" he said in a soft tone.

"why?" I asked, my heart thumping loudly.

"because your face pack wasn't exactly face pack!"

"WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted.

"yeah it was cow poop!" he giggled and Trisha started rolling on the floor holding her stomach.

I was super annoyed! And I even thought that my skin was softer. They came upto me and touched my skin. "Hmmm.... soft!" commented Jacob and they started roaring again!!!!!

The weekend passed quickly and it was soon Monday! The worst day of the week. I found myself again in the lit class trying to attempt a question. The whole class was silent except for Jacob and his friends who would make sick jokes. Just then a loud ringtone interrupted the whole class. It was 'I'm a barbie girl' by Aqua. The whole class erupted into laughter and Jacob commented, "who would have such a ringtone for pete's sake we are in uni!" but his laugh lasted only until when he found out the ringtone was from his phone!!!! I couldn't suppress my laughter at his facial expression and I started laughing. Like really bad and tears rolled down my cheeks!! "hey who lives in a world of plastic?" someone asked from the back which made me laugh even louder.

Jacob looked pissed but I couldn't help it revenge is sweeeeettttttt!!!!!!! Then I excused myself and ran to the announcement room, there Trisha and I spoke clearly into the microphone, "Mr.Jacob McCrain your mummy has called to inform you that today she will make dinner, I repeat, Mr.Jacob McCrain, your mummy has called us to inform you that she will make dinner for her 'pumkin pie'" saying that we left the room half-dying-of-laughter.  When we reached the cafeteria Jacob had turned red but i'm not too sure if it was because of embarassment or because he was pissed.

"you!" he said in an angry tone.

"Revenge is sweet." I stated and walked off.

***************************************************************************************************************

I reached home and finished all my homework and did my revision. The day moved on quickly and it was dinner time. Jacob made dinner and put it on the counter. "Hey about today..." I started but he cut me off, "It's all cool and funny." we laughed and talked. Just then Trisha sent me a message

hey xx all good with Jake and you?

I assured her everything was good. We watched an episode of Pretty little liars and then retired.

The next day during Biology Trisha came up to me and started, "Ashley, I-I-I think i wanna ask him out." puttuing emphasis on him. I faked a genuine smile and she continued, "If he says NO I-I-I I might as well commit suicide or drugs!"

"whoa slow down!" I said quickly and sent a text to Jacob:

meet me next to the gym after this class xxx.

After the lesson ended Trisha went with Ariana and I walked off to the gym. "hey w'sup?" he asked worry written all over his face.

"Jacob the time you asked me out I said no remember?"

"yeah how can I forget?"

"well it was because Trisha likes you too. and believe me she would do anything to be with you. so today she told me she would ask you out, and if you say no she would commit suicide."

"what? how can I? You're the one I like."

"I'm sorry Jacob but I can't do this to her, so you have to forget me and move on with her!"

"I will date her for you asked me to but forgetting you? Never ever even in my dreams!" he said while chocking out the last words. I hurriedly left.

After school Trisha came with us, and I let her sit on the front seat. She smiled at Jacob and said, "well Jake I was uh - uh th-think-king about us, and well would you wanna b-be m-my b-b-boo-oy fr-r-iend?" she said nervously.  He smiled at her and looked at me with a sad face and said, "of course I would Trish!"  They hugged and Trisha was blushing all the way home. I left them down there and rushed up, my eyes tearing up. I ran to my room and shut the door.  I walked upto the study table and removed my diary, and scribbled on it:

Dear diary:

Today Trisha asked Jacob out. She said she would commit suicide if he didn't accept it. And she could as she is that crazy chic! I feel awful. My eyes are threatening to pour out more water than the Victoria falls. I love Jacob but that smile on Trisha's face is much much much more important than my happiness... I aint gonna cry or sob. Im gonna be happy for them! I promise to forget Jacob but it is soooooo super hard!!!! My throat hurts and I dont wanna be anywhere else except next to Jacob! How could I ever possibly forget a splendid person like him?

I guess its ok to get hurt. I mean you never get brave enough unless you're hurt, right?  I love him soooo much. Who knew I would fall for him? I guess its said right Love is Blind. Diary there's this boy and he kinda has my heart and I don't want him to let go of it!! Never ever......  My heart is and will always be his no matter how many galaxies we go across.

I miss him loads. My heart aches and my head is lost...... I miss him. He makes all the rainy days seem sunny. Diary help me! I need him but I cant loose my sister either?

After sobbing I went to the kitchen where Trisha was. "hey!" she called out. I looked at her and picked up an ice-cream and walked to her. "lover girl!" I teased

"hhaahahahahaha ok listen up, I dont wanna sound rude or anything but I think it's best if you could give us some privacy. I mean like tomorrow after school I'm coming here and if you're around it might not be that comfortable for us." she said and my heart hurt. 

"Oh no problem!" I said in a cheery voice while shoving spoonfuls of ice-cream into my mouth. Yes that's what I do I eat when I am stressed, angry or hurt and I also read each book! I walked upto my room, removed my physics book and read! Read like a crazy cow.

Revenge is sweet but love isn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

hey how was chapter 9??

dont forget to vote below and comment!!!

thankss

happy reading peeps! :)

ps the ringtone video is attached!! plus a sad heart brocken Ashley as well....

xox