When The Dead Speaks

When The Dead Speak.

You'd be proud to see me now, but god damn I wish you were with me now. I can't seem to wrap my head around this act of mine, it seems I'm just losing time. I can't break away for my pain, and I can't take away all the shame. Maybe, just maybe we can rewind all that, change all that, rectify, erase all that. change your mind to stay with us? you were many things but a druggie just ain't you! I can't look you in the eyes and see the same you, your laugh, your smile, your shame... you couldn't hide the pain to trapped inside. let me turn on the light and enlighten you! Open your eyes,to late for goodbyes? but I can somely swear when I cry I can still feel the hands holding my eyes and hear you say "Hey little angel don't you cry daddy's gonna be just alright, hold that picture just a click this moments gone for just a minute. You'll be fine just for now, don't you frown I'm right here. Don't you cry I may be gone. but never forget I'm not done."

You use to hold me, you use to show me, you were suppose to teach me! it'll all got taken from me. You were In so much pain I know you werent suppose to die in vain! I was to young to understand, but I understood a lot of those late night cried! if I could change all that, easily take away all that. Maybe you would be still here with us, maybe grand-mommy wouldn't hate on us? I don't understand what happen to us but maybe one day I'll look up and see you standing there holding your sisters hand smiling down back at me whispering...." Hey little angel don't you cry, mommy right here she's alright.  Hold that smile, hold that picture, hold it close, you may not remember us but we all know, we love you so just hold tight, just this moment you'll be alright, now don't you frown I'm right there don't you cry we may be gone but We're not done."