I Miss You...

I Miss You...

Realizing that you aren't the one who change me...I changed myself...
Realized that you didn't kill me...I killed myself instead...
Remembering that you didn't shape me...I formed my own spikes...
Remembering the curvature of your knife...like the ice that it sliced...
Filling my own cracks along my walls, I've built them up so high I forgot who built them and why....
I hurt others like you did to me, but I'm starting to realize that it wasn't you...it was me...
It's been me all along, I'm mad at myself for letting you go and instead of letting go I held onto the wrong person...my mirror image is the dark past I see...
I see only chaos in front of me....learning to live without a soul because I can't go home no more...
I live in the past but I'm in love with the future...
Can't seem to let you go, to bad you ain't mine no more...
I forgot no one made me give up, no one made me do the shit I have done..,
My own kinds of demons are the ones that are so fun...
I can't seem to get out of this place but yet I don't want to...
Spinning,jumping, running round...till I get dizzy and cough up blood on the ground...
Loving the smell of burning flesh as I wash out my eyes full of stress...
Depressed because I long for my home but can't go back to the place I use to roam...
I can't help but long for you...but to bad so sad...I can't get over you...