An Old Ghost

An Old Ghost

A once little girl, paralyzed in fear, thought of everything oh so dear. Till one day they started poking, stabbing her, with all those needles pointless it seems.
"She's Fine! There's nothing wrong!" Oh but mommy you were wrong! I grew up to be mean and big. Hating the world for its sins!
You don't see me, for me. Just let go of me, you don't get understand me, but you try to PLEASE make it easier just let go.
No one has to know, please let me be...But then why are you so afraid of me!? What have I done to you?! Leave me be!!! You leave me in the dark, so I locked away my heart.What am I to you anyways?
There you go run in fear!
There you go, faced with tears!
Run in fright, run with all your might!
Who knows maybe I'll stop for a bite!
You don't know me...anyways..anymore..I'm gone...
I sit here in a panic, but you just don't know how much I manic! Circling, circling round and round! Till my head starts to pound!
Oh is he there?! oh is he there?! Nope he's gone just like thin air! Can't you see I'm not okay?! I am so much in pain...but it's not because I need yep, no I'm not yelling for help! I just want you to leave me be! Please please let me be! Before it's to late I see the blood...I see the red filling my eyes...don't worry I can still see, I must act normal until I bleed...once it's over and gone away...the feelings are there but just for today...