The End

The End.

I hard no one in my back corner, no one fighting on my side but yet someone seems to be fighting the right side, the right fight! There is no such thing as the right ANYTHING! In this world either you fight or you die....but you can't die...if your already dead inside....

I guess I'm writing a song or something I don't even fucking know why am I writing this will anyone fucking know?! NO THEY WONT BECAUSE HERE I am scrambling stumbling fumbling to put together every word you seen upon my back you throw knifes while here I am trying to catch...... catch up to where I should stand to where I should be to where you stand is where I'll soon be if only they weren't pushing me around maybe one day I could rise up and fight but it's hard when you can't even raise your arms to block your enemies stance...I love two faces my heart is in two places both are fakers and done can meet their makers both from hell, hell beats fires as I spit when I talk you see the flames rising maybe one day I can speed up but for now I'm on the ground soaking blood from all the cuts I have I'm a warrior but small, I may be small but I fight and I'm getting tire of fighting of trying I'm dying no one can save me yet you say you can with your hospitals and medicines you can take them and SHOVE them up to your heavens! I don't take no shit from no one so I run away and hide in the darkness, this is my, no this is my life I walk NO ONE ELSE MINE! When you pathetic little shits going to fucking learn that! You don't see what I see! You don't hear what I fucking hear! And I rather bleed then let someone kick me down while I'm trying to break free! I'm drowning! I'm surrounded by the voices from the tall one gathering sinking slowly but no one knows it! Two faced red flamed haired monster! I pull my blades I'm a mighty beast that's how I like it so lit this world up in flames because when you die....you'll be screaming my name....