The Bad Man

The Bad Man. . .

The girl who walks around a hall way pain in her heart, tears rushing down her face. For her best friend killed her heart to ruin her own faith! she asks ; "How could this be? I thought we were friends...damn it Jay doesn't even know what he really is... the three of us go back to fucking 5th grade! yet i still remember the pain like it was yesterday!" People say just let go but you don't know the whole god damn story! i start over tell the truth about all that's happened! Open up again let him in he comes back to slap my in the face again! Now he's moved on so happy and cheerful while i'm in the back ground worthless and without peace on my demons. i call myself a monster! crying in my sleep wishing that i could have ran away! Sometimes the devil comes in all shapes and sizes. . . Now look at me broken wings still un-willing to break free, to flee to be happy. How can i look up at him my dear friend to know what he has done to me. i thought it'd all be a dream...but no...in limbo...you have nothing to fear. The bad man appears with his sack full of sins, rolls you like a dice till your head spins! Drink away the pain! Let no one in! When the bad man comes around in your town you know your not safe and sound...I dry my eyes so far so good no worries no pain...till i get knocked down again and its like the big bang...my head full of thoughts...pills? drowning? hanging? shooting? nah none will do... here it is my old friend...i won't stop cutting till my life caves in! At least in limb i can get away...i'm chained to her! The darkness of life! she watches me out of the corner of her eye! She takes my happiness and rips it away! I trip and fall to the ground... Why? why! was i given this life? as a play for the big man to watch his only angle child in pain? Is this a sick twisted game he likes me to play? I try to hard to keep the dice rolling i keep drawing cards but nothing is working! Even if i'm chained. . . i know he'll keep me safe. . . because when i fell down and bumped my head. . . i knew i lost some screws. . . for now i can only think of killing, murder. . . and blood. . . what happened to the little girl i once loved? Why did i turn black? What happened to me? Who the hell knows... now the bad man has taken over. . . taken over. . . for good. . .