8

Yo yo yo yo yo yo what time is it? Time for a new chaptaaahhh god I need friends. And fight my Hamilton addiction. Well hope you enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I love you Beka."
Time skip about a month
Yurio pov
For the past week, I've been sick whenever I wake up. But right now I feel pretty ok. I take that back. I run to the toilet and throw up everything I ate last night. A few seconds later Beka comes in ties up my hair and rubs my back as I continue throwing up. "It's gonna be ok. Don't worry everything will be fine." He whispers. Puke once more almost choking, leading into a coughing fit. "Maybe you should see a doctor." He states. "Beka... I hate hospitals and doctors in general, they freak me the fuck out." I tell him. "I'll be there with you, the whole time, holding your hand. If you want." He told me "I promise"

*Time-skip brought to you by mminami's boogie(at the doctors)*

Otabek pov

Fuck. I think he's pregnant. He's gonna hate me. I start getting nervous. Yuri grabs my hand, and intertwines his fingers, with mine. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back. The door to the room opens, thats when he squeezes it tightly. I give a light squeeze back, Implying things will be ok. Hopefully.

"I'm gonna need you to pee in a cup, and if you could possibly get some of the substance you throw up into a container. Ok?" The doctor says. "now please lay down on your back so I can feel you're stomach. hmmmm any problems when I'm pushing?" He asks. "A very light pain but nothing too bad." "Hmm ok, get the urine to us as soon as possible." "Ok".

*anotha time-skipedy(next time they're at the doctors)*

Yurio pov

I've still been vomiting a lot lately. Ota has been on edge and kinda nervous lately. Once the doctor came in right off the bat i got scared. I was an intense amount of nervous. "Ok be prepared for when I tell you this." We laced our fingers and squeezed. "You kid are pregnant. Congrats."