Prologue: A Brief Summary

Okay, so for those of you who are new to this whole story, I suggest you go read the first part, which will give you some background information about what's going on in this story. However, if you're too lazy to do that (and I honestly can't blame you), here's a little summary to get you caught up.

So I brought Monika to life somehow when I accidentally placed her character file into the application for my 3D printer instead of deleting her like I was going to do. By some random chance, she was spat out of the machine as a living, breathing, real 18-year-old girl, and was in love with me at first sight.

I wanted nothing to do with her at first, but gradually, over time, I began to warm up to her. Then we found out one of my high school friends, a boy genius named Craig, was running for mayor of my hometown. A couple days later, we were attacked by a couple of plastic men with ink for blood, but managed to destroy them.

Monika and I grew closer after that, and then my friend Nathan decided to stake out and spy on Craig. Long story short, he was stabbed and paralyzed defending Monika from one of Craig's henchmen, a robot lookalike of me named A.B.E. A.B.E. and Craig kidnapped Monika, but my weeb friend Maverick and I went to rescue her, along with Natsuki, one of Monika's friends from the game that we 3D printed to help us. Together, we tracked down Craig and had a showdown with him.

As it turns out, Craig was partners-in-crime with Sayori, another girl from the game Craig had brought to life in an experiment, who wanted to get her revenge on Monika for killing her. Anyway, I got into a fight with A.B.E. and beat him, during which I totally DIDN'T get pummeled to a pulp by him. Then the cops showed up and arrested Craig and Sayori, while I returned home with Monika.

A.B.E. showed back up to apologize for attacking us, because his original programming was actually meant for social interaction with humans. He changed his name to Buddy, and now he lives with Monika and I.

So now, everyone is happy. (Well, maybe not EVERYONE. Craig and Sayori are behind bars, picking up trash on the side of a highway. But except for Sayori lovers, everyone ELSE is happy.) Monika and I are happy living together. Buddy is happy to have friends and live with us. Natsuki is happy to care for Nathan, who is happy that his favorite girl in the game is living with him. And Maverick is happy that his ship-list is coming to life.

And so, we all lived happily ever after. (Until now.)