Chapter 4

I woke up from a short peaceful sleep. Which is weird for me. I either have a nightmare or no dreams at all. I then felt very warm. i opened my eyes and was greeted with gray-ish fur. I looked up to fined thumper. My eyes widened and i felt a little warmth come to my pale cheeks. I then realized he had his arm wrapped around my waist. I carefully removed his arm from me. I stood to fined the others asleep other than sandy and Jack.

 i walked over to the window and saw nightmares. I checked for all my weapons.they were all there. thank god. I climbed the window and opened my wings. I saw sandy fighting pitch. then i saw Jack on a roof. I flew to him. "Jack!" he turned and looked at me. I landed next to him and watched sandy beat up pitch. Sandy then throws pitch off the roof."Damn." "Remind me never to get his bad side."He whispers to me. I just nod as we drop in-front of pitch. Pitch looks up at us pleading. But i can tell its fake. i've seen this look to many times from monsters."Okay, easy! You can't blame me for trying, sandy. You don't know what its like to be weak and hated. It was stupid of me to mess with your dreams. So i'll tell you what-" I then take out my scythe and transform it into one of it's many forms. Nightmare killer.(GIF above) He stops cowering and stands. I knew it. "You can have 'em back!" before we could react hundreds of nightmares surround us on the ground and the roofs. "Boo." that signals the nightmares to attack. Then suddenly Norths sleigh bursts through the clouds and passes overhead. I flew up and was attacked by nightmares and I start destroying them quickly. Out of nowhere a boomerang kills many nightmares. All the golden sand around me turns black. I turn a fly to sandy on a roof with intense speed. when i get there i see sandy turn black and disappear. I turn and fly to the sleigh and sit down de-transforming my scythe. I didn't know it but i was crying. Which i don't do.

When we get back to the Pole we had a ceremony for sandy. Tooth set down a candle she is in between North and Bunny and i'm next to Bunny. we all held hands. After the ceremony Jack walks away and North  follows. Tooth, Bunny and I all walk away. Bunny was walking in a different direction and i felt a tug on my hand. i looked at my hand and saw bunny's hand still holding mine.
(I know it's short and I haven't been updating, but guy's, high school is stressful. Like bro. Anyway I'll try and update tomorrow. Peace out 😁)