Chapter 10

Jamie and Jack and I laugh together, then the windows flutter open wider. North's sleigh is on a crash course with Jamie's street.

North tries to get his sleigh under control but fails miserably in my opinion. "Whoa whoa whoa! (It careens to a halt and the reindeer run off.) Ah, come back!" North yells to his reindeer who don't listen. "North are you okay?" Tooth asks concerned. "Is official. My powers are kaput!" He says sadly. The sleigh then settles with a thud. Tooth gasps when she sees us flying down to the sleigh. "Look! (She jumps off the sleigh, but can't fly) Jack! (She stumbles to her feet.) Willow!" "You okay hummingbird?" I ask. Yes I have nicknames for everyone. Tooth gingerly brushes her feathers back, looking a little embarrassed by the nickname I gave her.

North comes up to us using one of his swords as a crutch." What are you two doing here?" North asks. "Same as you." Jack replies as Jamie comes running out of the house, and then sees the Guardians. "The last light!" Norths happily says. "The brightest light." I say looking at Jamie with a motherly smile. He flushed with embarrassment. He recovers quickly though. "Wow! It is you! I mean, it is you! ( He turns to Jack and I, laughing) I knew it wasn't a dream!"

" Jack, Villow, he sees you!" North says happily. Jack shoves Jamie on the shoulder in fondness. "Wait- but- where's Bunny?" I ask worriedly. North looked sadly at me. "Losing Easter took its toll on all of us. Bunny most of all." Just then a tiny grey & white rabbit jumps up on the edge of the sleigh. I cover my mouth with my hands. HE IS ADORABLE. But this is sad. "Oh no..." Jack says glumly. Jamie just Laughs. "That's the Easter Bunny?" "Now somebody sees me! Awh- where were you 'bout an hour ago, mate?" "So cute yet still sounds so butch." I say sarcastically. The others laugh and Thumper playfully glares at me and I just smile. "What happened to him? He used to be huge, and cool, and now he's... what Hallow sayed, cute."

Aww! Now Jamie gave me a nickname!!! Jamie scratches under Thumper's cheek and thumps his leg on the sleigh. I'm so going to use that later. I smirked.Jack sent me a look saying what I was thinking and I winked at him. "Oh, s' good! (Then gets a grip) Ahh! (Bats Jamie's hand away and looks at Jack) Did you tell him to say that? (He bounds down to Jack, jumps up and hits his leg with both rear haunches, then hops on his back feet like he's going to box) That's it, let's go, me n' you! Come on!"

"No, actually, he and Hallow told me you were real! Just when I started to think that maybe you weren't." "Yeah, he was talking to a stuffed bunny."I state. Jamie comes and playfully punches me in the arm because he is short. Thumper rests on his haunches. "They made you believe? In me?" Jamie nods. Bunny looks up at Jack, genuinely grateful. Jack smiles back. "Man, Thumper. You are so adorable that small. I kinda wish you would stay like that." I said again playfully. Before he could respond thunder and lightning crackle in the sky, startling all of us, notably Thumper. And guess what? Pitch appears. Yay so happy to see this guy. Note the sarcasm. "Get Jamie out of here!" I said to the others and while Jack and I flew up to Pitch. "Be careful!" North shouts after us.

"Jack Frost!? Willow Hallow!? (Pitch gathers all of his power.) Let's end this, shall we?! (Jack sends out his ice again.) That little trick doesn't work on me anymore!" He sends a blast of black sand at Jack, who falls to the city below. Pitch chuckles and pursues. "Not so fast. You have to deal with me." I press the red gem on my ring and it transforms into my double sided scythe.

" I press the red gem on my ring and it transforms into my double sided scythe