Chapter 3

~Kira's POV~

*Lunch Timee*

I walked outside carrying my lunch tray, smiling to myself. The boys out here kept asking me for my number but I just ignored them. I sat behind the school building, waiting for Carter.

I tapped my fingers along the wall, creating a small rhythm that made me close my eyes.

"So I see your a musician?" A voice asks. I suddenly jump up to see Carter.

I pushed him and he laughed. "Don't fricking scare me like that!" I was kinda mad, but then I cooled down and ate with Carter.

We took about a million selfies with each other. I found out we were both very very weird, which is normal to us. And Carter makes the cheesiest jokes ever. I laughed at his attempt to make good jokes.

He looked at the time. "Five minutes to go," he sighed. "Before we leave I want to do something."

My eyebrows go up in confusion. "What?" I asked. Before I knew it, Carter pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. Immediately I kissed back. The kissing ended up becoming a heavy makeout session.

Five minutes later the bell rang, and Carter put his forhead against mine. "I love you Kira Ann...I always have," Carter whispered.

I kissed him lightly, and I was rapidly breathing. "I love you too."

We went back inside, hand in hand. And then we separated and agreed to meet up after school. Unfortunately, Hailey Renee is in my next class.

*The Next Class*

Th teacher wasn't here yet. I sat next to Allison Torres, the one and only girl who will ever understand me; my best friend. "Oh my god Alli, I have so much to tell you!"

Right when I was about to tell Allison everything, Hailey Renee walked over to me. "Fuck off of Carter. He's mine, you ugly bitch. He would never like you and we just had sex on Saturday. So don't fucking think he'll change his mind for you." I rolled my eyes.

"I think he already chose me instead of a fucking slut who acts like a total bitch and is an attention seeker!" I yelled, but no one in the classroom paid any attention because the class was fricking loud anyway.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Hailey Renee screamed.

"You heard me. Hailey Renee Jones is a fucking slut who acts like a total bitch and is an attention seeker. Now go suck a dick and leave me the fuck alone!" I was about to rage, I swear. Who does this girl think she is?

Hailey Renee's face was fuming red. I smirked. "Ya mad brah?"

"Fucking son of a bitch! Fuck you Kira Ann Bowman!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Then she started pulling my hair like crazy. Everyone watched, some went to go get help, others tried pulling us apart. Dayumm, can this girl pull! I kept slapping her in the face.

The principal came in and broke us apart. My hair was messed up so I fixed it. Hailey Renee couldn't stop crying. "Both of you. In my office. Now!" He yelled. We went to his office and sat as far away from each other as possible. "Explain yourselves." First Hailey went, and then me.

Mr. Johnson decided to suspend Hailey for 4 weeks. She cried like a baby and soon enough everyone heard the news.

Bang Bangg!! Shots were fired bishes! Oohh Hailey Renee got a suspension! Haha. Cartah is in lovee 💕💕👐 wif Kiraa!! #KARTA is realz! Spoiler: fast forward to when Kira and Carter start dating then they have to break up because they can't handle long distance, then Carter becomes famous and is part of Magcon. Kira gets excited blah blah blah and you shall read da rest 😂😂 Bye now👋 ~J. 💕💕 PS sorry for da short chapterr