Chapter 8

~Kira's POV~

I woke up in Matt's arms. This was a nice change to Carter being gone all morning without warning. I smiled at how cute Matt was when he slept. "Staring at me, aren't you?" He suddenly asked, popping his eyes open.

"What the hell, I never knew you were awake. Damn you, you fucking scared my ass off." I hit him with a pillow.

Matt whined. "Aw! Dang it! I scared your ass off and now I won't be able to see it anymore!" I laughed.

"You dirty minded soul." I said as I got up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came out, Matt was on his phone, still in bed. "I'm going to take a quick shower."

Matt looked up and smirked. "You shouldn't have said that, Bowman. Now I shall join you in the shower!" He proclaimed and I giggled at how hilarious he was. I could totally get used to this, I thought. "And I can get used to seeing you naked."

"Wait, did I say that out loud Matt?" He nodded and I immediately blushed. Then I went into the bathroom again.

I turned on the faucet, and stripped off all my clothes. I hopped in and let the warm water take over my body. Matt barged into the bathroom, and I still haven't closed the sliding glass door for the shower. He stripped and I watched as his muscles moved. Matt looked damn hot when he was naked.

"Will you stop staring," he laughed, "you're already getting me into the shower with you. And by the way babe, you're fucking sexy." Matt climbed in and started showering with me. Well, actually we had shower sex.

I grinded against him while kissing him. He moaned and squeezed my ass tighter. I pulled on his hair, and he opened his mouth. That gave my tongue the chance to slip in and collide with his tongue. I pulled away. "I love you Matt."

Matt whined again. "I love you too but I think we should get out, you can have more later baby." He winked and wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled again and climbed out, wrapping a towel around my body. "No need for that, I already saw you naked." Matt whimpered.

"I think you've had enough for today Matt," I playfully slapped him. Carter and I would never do this. He would be so serious and not playful at all. No wonder our relationship ended so quickly. I got dressed into a light grey t-shirt and some yoga pants. Then I tied my hair into a loose bun. I re-applied my worn makeup from last night. Hopefully I wouldn't run into Carter today.

•At Magcon Hotel•

Matt and I walked in, hand in hand. We went up to the boys' room only to find all the boys there, and with Maddy. But surprise surprise, Carter brought Kim with him. They were on one of the beds, talking. "Hey guys," I chirped, directing it to everyone except Carter and Kim.

I got a few 'hellos' back, but Kim and Carter completely ignored me. ROOD. I sat down on the floor with the rest of them, and Matt sat next to me. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" Shawn suggested. We all agreed and Carter and Kim decided to join us. Carter and I avoided eye-contact while Kim gave me death glares. Bitch.

"I'll go first." I said. "Kim, truth or dare." I asked mischieviously.

"Um, truth. I'll go easy." Kim replied. Her voice shivered with fear. I noticed she was gripping onto Carter's hand. Wow.

I nodded. "Is it true that you purposely tried ruining Carter's and my relationship?" Everyone tried to hold in their laughs, while Matt looked like he was about to explode. I grabbed his hand and mouthed 'It's okay'.

Kim rolled her eyes. Carter looked pissed. "Well if you hadn't been such an awful girlfriend maybe I would've let him have you." OKAY THAT'S IT. SHE PULLED THE FUCKING WIRE.

"Don't you dare talk shit about me. You wouldn't be here if I didn't invite you. Maybe I should've let you be a lonely motherfucking bitch." I raised my voice. Matt put his arm around me in a protective way. "Just get the fuck out of here Kim. You too Carter. I don't want to see your fucking faces."

Carter looked so fucking pissed. Good. "You fucking said that you didn't care what I did. So leave me the fuck alone. I'm not leaving, and neither is Kim."

My face turned red. Maddy tried calming me down. Nash and the rest of the boys took my side like the brothers they are. "Carter, just get the fuck out. You made a big mistake. Go with Hailey Renee's second version. But don't fucking touch Kira ever again." Taylor said, his voice stern.

Matt engulfed me in a hug. I stared coldly at the ugly couple. Carter grabbed Kim's hand and left the room, slamming the door.

"I hate him so fucking much." I whimpered, a tear sliding down my cheek. Everyone comforted me. I'm glad to have a second family like them.

Well guys. Here's Chapter 8, a longer chapter for ya ☺️ I think I'm gaining my skillz back because all of a sudden I had a burst of inspiration out of nowhere. CARAZY RIGHT. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😉💙 Make sure to leave a comment, vote, or spread the word! Tell people about my story and please help it grow! Thank you all for supporting me! I love you guys! 😝😘 Bye for now! -J😈 PS: I'm trying to help smaller stories grow as well, if you need help just DM me! I love helping! Well byyeee again 👋