Chapter 4

~Kira's POV~

*Fast forward 3 years later*

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to see Magcon! They're actually having a meet and greet today...I GET TO MEET MA BAES!! I got dressed into a light blue crop top and white shorts. A/N: You guys might read that Kira wears a lot of blue and white...not my fault I have an obsession 😂😂

I drove to the mall where they were hosting the meet and greet. Lots of cars were parked, and I drove around for about 10 minutes until I found the perfect spot. I hopped out, making sure I had everything. I didn't notice that I bumped into someone, until they said, "Excuse me, miss."

I looked up to see my favorite boy in Magcon: Carter. He reminded me of my old boyfriend, Carter. It's a coincidence they have the same name. "Sorry."

He looked at me and I looked at him. We stared at each other. "Hey...I'm Carter, if you didn't already know." He winked at me.

"Oh I know alright. Your my fave bae." I giggled. Man am I hype! "You remind me of my old boyfriend, he had the same name as you. Carter." I cheekily punched him in the stomach. Not too hard though.

"And you remind me of my girlfriend Kira. What's your name?" Carter chuckled. I swear it must be a coincidence or something that our old mates were named after each other....

"Kira," I laughed. "I swear this must be a coincidence or something." It probably was considering the fact I don't know Carter's last name. My old boyfriend Carter's last name was Reynolds.

"Kira? What the actual fuck," he laughed. "My girlfriend's name was Kira Ann Bowman."

That's when it hit me like that wrecking ball Miley Cyrus was on. Fricking...Carter Reynolds is fricking Cartah da baee in Magcon!! I kissed Carter and he immediately kissed back. I pulled away. "Frickin...I'm your girlfriend! I'm fricking Kira Ann!"

Carter pulled me into the tightest hug ever. "Babe you don't know how much I fucking missed you...everything about you."

I laughed my ass off. "Missed ya too babe. I considered you as "the bae of Magcon" to be honest."

"Well I have a meet and greet to get to...want to come backstage with me?" He asked. I nodded like crazy. Carter led me inside and introduced me to every single Magcon member, including Mahogony LOX. I remember all the boys from high school. Mahogony turned out to be Maddy Rae, one of my best friends in college. A/N: I know Maddy Rae isn't her name but it's my fanfic. I can do what I want to spice it up, can't I? 😏

Maddy and I ended up talking a long time. After that I walked around. I was in a dressing room looking at everything. Then Carter came out of nowhere, wrapped his arms around my waist, and started kissing my neck. I moaned in delight. "I love you." He mumbled into my neck.

"Same..." My eyes fluttered. "C-Carterr! Oh my god..don't do it here." I stuttered. God, why is Carter so fucking hot. This is making me horny...

After about 5 minutes Carter stopped and went on stage. I waited a long time since they also had the meet and greet. I decided to walk around again, and then I heard voices. I stopped in my tracks. "Stop." A familiar voice said. Carter.

"No, I'm never going to get enough of you." A female said. What the hell?!

I heard some shuffling. "Stop! I fucking have a girlfriend and she is better than you. Better than you've ever been. I hate you Hailey. You're a fucking slut." Carter said. I turned around to see Hailey trying to kiss Carter and have sex with him.

I walked over and slapped Hailey. "Fuck you Hailey! You know he doesn't like you and never will, but you still go for him! Can't you get a fricking hint!" I yelled. I swear, I was about to punch her. But Carter held me back and told me everything was okay.

"I don't give shit Kira. Carter was mine until you stole him! You will get payback!!" With that, Hailey left.

Woop!! Cliffhanger for ya guys 😏 TYSM FOR 111 READS IN A FEW DAYS 💕💕💕💕👏👏👏 ILY GUYS!!!! Tysm for supporting me through this book. Expect more to come!! And none of this would've been possible if it wasn't for da bae, cutesymxtt, who was my first follower. Ily bbg 😘😘 Anyway, expect more blah blah stuff and funny parts 😂😂 and dirty ones too 😉 OKAY! Bye now 👋 -J. 💩