Chapter 10

「」Kira's POV 「」

•1 Week Later•

I groaned as I rolled over, just to knock my head on something hard. My eyes popped open, only to see that I had apparently bumped my head on the nightstand. Perfect. Matt was to my right; his arms wrapped around my naked body. Oh yeah. I stripped for him last night. I chuckled silently to myself, remembering how Matt wanted to run out of the room because his eyes couldn't handle it.

I slowly wiggled out of Matt's grasp. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. By the time I came out, Matt was still asleep on the bed. I threw on my clothes from yesterday; it was all I had. My stomach growled. I don't remember the last time I ate anything. I missed dinner last night because of Matt. But I didn't want to eat breakfast alone.

I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly shook Matt. "Wwhhaaattt do you waaaaanntttt from meeeeehh?" He groaned. I laughed.

"Wake up Matt! Please! I need someone to eat breakfast with, I'll be too lonely on my own..." I whined. Matt popped one eye open. I pouted and put my puppy face on.

Matt got out of bed. "You suck, Kira. I'm only doing this because I love you."

I followed him into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Awe, thank you. You suck too! And I love you because you're a wittle teddy bwear!"

He rolled his eyes and looked at me through the mirror. Then he turned around and kissed me. "You don't know how lucky I am to call you mine..." Matt mumbled against my lips. I'm happy how I'm only a few inches shorter than him; I'm the same height as Carter. Ugh...Carter. He was the only thing that broke me everytime I thought of it.

I pulled away from Matt and tapped his nose. "Hurry up, I'm starving," I laughed. Matt pushed me out of the bathroom and locked the door. He's weird.

[][][][][]

HEY WASSUP! You guys missed me, did you not? Well sorry I haven't been updating, I've been VERY busy. Here's a short update, I might update this again later.😂 | j |