Chapter 9

~Carter's POV~

What. The. Actual. Fuck. They took Kira's side instead of mine! They're supposed to be my fucking brothers. I've known them for such a long time, when Kira literally just joined. I hate life. Fuck it. I didn't know where I was taking Kim. Maybe if I had sex with her I would forget Kira? It's worth a try. I pushed Kim to the nearest wall. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

"I know what you want Carter. But you need to listen to me babe." Kim said, removing one of her hands. She moved them down to my pants and slipped them in, touching everywhere except where I wanted it to be. I growled and grabbed her arm, taking her to my room.

In all honesty I hated Kim. She was either too clingy or too distant. She was bipolar. But she was the only thing keeping me away from Kira. It hurts knowing Kira moved onto Matt; he was my best friend. Kira. Kira. Kira. She is the love of my life and I can't imagine living without her. I want her. I need her. Kira is what kept me calm. She is my sunshine on a rainy day. I don't need fucking Kim. I can get Kira back and she'll be all mine, my one and only.

But before I continue planning I have to get through this sex with Kim. Pray for me.

~Kira's POV~

I was still sobbing into Matt's shoulder. "I think I'll go for a walk." I finally said, picking my head up.

"Okay babe. Do you want some time alone or...?" Matt asked. He sounded nervous. Wait, what? Why is he nervous...?

I shook my head. "One of you can join me if you'd like... I don't feel like being a loner." I chuckled slightly.

They nodded in unison. "If you want Kira, I'll come with you." Shawn said. Uhh. Is it just me? Or is this weird? He stood up and went to wait by the door. I nodded and looked at Matt. He was staring at the floor. Um...okay then?

I got up and left with Shawn. We went down the elevator and out the hotel's front doors. A nice breeze came and flew by. "What do you wanna do out here?" I asked.

Shawn looked at me. "Well... I was kinda taking this as an opportunity to talk to you...personally. Is that fine?"

I genuinely smiled. "Sure! Let's sit by the beach." Together we walked towards the beach, which actually wasn't that far away. Within minutes we got there. We sat at a bench near the ocean. It was such a breathtaking view.

"Isn't it beautiful out here?" Shawn asked. I took a deep breath, smelling the salt water.

"It sure is. I always loved coming to the beach when I was younger."

Shawn looked at me and we locked eyes for a moment. "It's almost as beautiful as you Kira." Did I just hear right? Am I dreaming?

"W-what?" I stuttered, unable to speak. He reached over and slipped his hand into mine.

"You heard me. You're beautiful and the beach represents that." He said, staring at the ocean. Never letting go of my hand.

I nodded slowly, still thinking. "Do...do you like me?"

Shawn stared at me again. "I don't like you. I love you. I love you so much Kira Ann. I can't even explain it," he said, gripping onto my hand tighter. This is hard to digest. Now Shawn likes me? Since when? How...? What? Life doesn't even make sense anymore. I'm dating Matt. The sweet, dirty-minded boy that has cared for me.

"If you don't feel the same I understand. I mean, you ARE dating Matt, aren't you?" He finally let go of my hand.

I smiled a little. "Yeah, I'm dating Matt. But that doesn't mean you and I can't be the best of friends."

Shawn smiled wide. As in, huge smile. "Yes! WE ARE LE BEST FRANDZ!" He suddenly went crazy and back to his normal, playful, weird self.

I laughed silently. "Back to the hotel I guess?" I got up. "RACE YA THERE BITCH!" I suddenly yelled, and I took off. Shawn was just at my heels but I still managed to win.

When we got back to the boys' hotel room, everyone was looking at us like, 'What the fuck are you two doing?' We only laughed. I realized that I was pretty tired. "I think I'm going to take a nap, my body feels like 1,000 pounds. See y'all at dinner."

I walked out, realizing I wasn't staying at the hotel. God dammit. I started walking back when I bumped into Matt. "Hey..can I stay in your room tonight?" I asked.

"Anytime babe. Come on." Matt slung his arm around me, giving me goosebumps. We walked down the hall to his room. He slipped the key in and opened the door.

Damn. It. Was. HUGE. And there was a pole...what the fuck? "It's for you to strip for me," Matt said, reading my mind. I looked up to see him smirking. I laughed.

"Fine. I'll strip for you tonight. Only once." I said, giving up. Somehow Matt's dirty words intrigue me. They set flames in me. I love it. I love him.

WUUUTT! Well here's a long chapter for you guys 💙 hope you enjoyed! Please spread the word and help my book grow! We're almost to 1k 👏👏 Thank you so much for supporting me! It's been an amazing journey so far. And we're only getting started 😈 -J ☺️