Chapter 5

~Kira's POV~

Carter and I went to my apartment. We had dinner and watched a movie.

"I love you Kira Ann Bowman," he said as he leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him back. Those few kisses ended up becoming a heavy makeout session.

I was on top of Carter, my hands on his now shirtless chest. He was lying down on the sofa. And he kept squeezing my ass. I moaned, and he moaned in reply. It was the hottest sound I've ever heard. I wanted to hear more. Carter sat up, not breaking the kiss. He picked me up and took me upstairs to the bedroom.

We kissed the rest of the night and eventually ended up sleeping in each other's arms.

*The next day*

I woke up to find Carter gone. I checked my phone to see he left a message.

Carter: Mornin babe. Had 2 go with the boys today but I'll b back later.

Me: Morningg!! Dayumm u wake up EARLY

Carter: Lmao. Coming to pick u up at 8:00.

Me: Y?

Carter: Magcon and their girlfriends are going to the new club tonight, b ready & get dressed

Me: K. Love ya 😘

Carter: Bye babe, love ya more 💕

After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast. As I was eating breakfast someone rang the doorbell. I opened the door to find a girl, about my age, standing there. "Hi my name's Kim, I just moved into the area."

"Hi Kim, I'm Kira. You're going to love it here. It's beautiful and quiet. Would you like to join me for breakfast?" I smiled. YAY I HAVE A NEW FRAND!! I screamed in my head.

"Erm, no thank you. I already ate breakfast," Kim laughed. I looked at her, and zayumm! Was she pretty! I loved everything about her.

"That's okay. Well, I'm going to the club tonight with Magcon and their girlfriends. Would you like to join me then?" I said. She looked like she needed some friends even though she could possibly be the prettiest girl on earth.

"Sure! And how did you get invited anyway?" Kim stared wide-eyed at me, as if I did some magic.

I laughed my ass off. "I'm dating Carter Reynolds," I said, barely getting any air.

She nodded. "Okay. I'll be here at 7:30. See you then!" Kim hopped away cheerfully. Ah, this girl is my type of frand!

Heyyyy bishez! Sooooo I introduced a new character into the story named Kim and she's going to spice things up a bit. Kim's character is dedicated to cutesymxtt! ✌️ Soz for le short chapter, I'm kinda having writer's block O_O <~~~ Dat face doe ~~~> ~(•.•)~ lmao anwayy see ya guyz! Ty for 200+ reads ILYSM 💕💕💕 ~J 🍃