1.

Yolanda
July 2018
"Fuck!" I moaned as Ed made me cum. He smacked my ass as he pulled out. His dick was dripping in my juices. I got on my knees and sucked up all my juices off his dick.
"Damn Yoyo." He moaned and he held on my hair. He came in my mouth.
I heard a knock at my front door.
"Baby you home?" My boyfriend Tyler asked.
"Shit!" I whispered.
"I see your car Yolanda." Tyler shouted.
"I'm coming right now baby!" I yelled.
I rushed Ed to the back door.
I heard Tyler using his key to open the door. I pushed Ed through the back door and ran in the bathroom. I slid in the tub.
I heard Tyler's footsteps as he walked in the bathroom.
"Why didn't you say you were in the shower baby?"
"I wasn't gonna take long to come out."
"You sure taking long now."
"Ima be out in a minute."
I know what you're thinking this bitch a hoe. But it ain't really like that. Ima take y'all back to the beginning of this shit.

March 2018
Tyler was sitting between my legs and I was playing in his hair. His phone went off and I saw a snapchat notification.
"Who is SweetPussykiki?" I asked.
"Nobody." He answered.
"Open it."
"Its just a streak."
"Open the fucking message."
He opened the message and the bitch sent a video fingering herself and moaning his name. I smacked Tyler upside the head.
"Baby it ain't like that." He explained.
"Really?"
"Listen she had a crush on me for a while and she been sending me snaps like that ever since."
"And you never blocked her?"
"I-I.."
"No 'I-I' nothing nigga. You like that shit you know what cool. Block her and be done."
"So you ain't leaving me?"
"No Ima give u another chance."
"Really?"
"Yeah now block her before I change my mind."
That was probably my dumbest mistake.
After he blocked the snap whore Tyler and I made up. With a-lot of sex. Both of us have high sex drives. But his is higher than mine. Its like he runs on batteries. Anyhow. Days passed and Tyler wasn't fucking me the way he used to.

While he was in the kitchen I had to find out why.
"Baby." I said.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"You good."
"Yeah why?"
"Cause something ain't right?"
"What?"
"I mean the way you fuck me. You don't fuck me like you used to."
"Sorry I've been dealing with some shit."
"Like what?"
"My moms tripping cause my sister got pregnant and walked out."
"So where is she?"
"Living with her baby daddy until the baby pops out."
"Wait which sister?"
"The 16 year old."
"Anissa? What?"
"Yeah the one everybody thought would be successful."
"Damn baby I'm sorry to hear that. You talked to her?"
"Not yet but I will."
"Please talk to her."
"I will."
Truth be told his ass was lying to me. I called his moms later that night and she said Anissa was home. His lying ass. I didn't confront him I just played along with his game.

April 2018
A few weeks passed and Tyler just got more and more distant. We rarely had sex. I knew he was fucking another bitch but I needed proof. Lots of proof. So one day I followed his ass. On his lunch break he went to some bitch's he was in there the whole hour. And he came out fixing his clothes. At least he ain't dumb enough to do that shit in our place.
He came home that afternoon and brushed me off. I was in lingerie when he walked in. He didn't even look at me.
"Baby I'm going out with the boys tonight." He said dryly.
"Okay." I said.
So plan b was active. I updated my home girl Gigi about my suspicions and she hopped on board willing to help.
So she followed Tyler to the club and took pics of everything. She even followed him to some abandoned parking lot where he fucked some bitch. It broke my heart to know that what I saw was true but I had to put my foot down.

Tyler came home about 1 am smelling like sex alcohol and cheap ass perfume.
"Where yo ass been?" I asked and she walked in our room.
"To the club with my boys."
"So why you smell like sex?"
"What?"
"Let me smell yo dick."
"Bitch you crazy."
"So Ima bitch now? Really?"
I sent him the pictures and videos.
"Now who's the bitch?" I sassed.
"That ain't even me." He lied.
"Well let me smell yo dick."
"Why?"
"Nigga get out I'm not playing."
"Baby look look I'm sorry I was drunkish and..."
"No get yo ass out."
"No baby I'll give you anything just one more chance. Whatever you says goes."
"Okay let me get even."
"Huh?"
"Let me fuck another nigga. 2 as a matter of fact. I know where you go on your lunch breaks."
"Okay okay."
I smiled. Tyler went in the shower.

May 2018
Since I wanted to get even I knew I had to pick a nigga I was dying to fuck. So I texted Edward AKA Ed. His sexy ass he's the typical light skin pretty boy. Curly hair mesmerizing green eyes tall beautiful smile. If I didn't start dating Tyler my ass would of been with Ed.

He agreed to come over while Tyler was at work. So Ed came over around 11am. He wasted no time getting my clothes off. The moment I opened the door he picked me up. He kissed my lips then sucked on my neck. He laid me on the couch and undressed me. He licked his lips as he kissed all over me. Funny thing is Ed and I fucked around before but we never fucked. I got some head from him a few times so he kinda knows how I tick.
Ed slurped up my pussy. I moaned and held on to his curls he made me cum twice before fucking me. He fucked me so good I got addicted. I've never been that wet before in my life. Not even Tyler could get my pussy that wet. I was dripping all over the couch.
After that I didn't fuck Ed anymore. As bad as I wanted to I didn't. Until recently.

June 2018
So it turns out that Tyler was cheating on me after I got even. I didn't even get even with two niggas. After fucking Ed it felt like I fucked two niggas. And since I fucked Ed he's been texting me like crazy but I decided thar fucking him again wouldn't be a good idea. But the I turn around and find out that Tyler started fucking my home girl Aaliyah. So my crazy ass confronted her.

I pulled up to her house unannounced. Honestly I was angry. With both of them. Aaliyah knows that Tyler is my nigga and Tyler knows that Aaliyah is My homegirl. This shit ain't brand new.
I knocked on the door.
Aaliyah opened the door half naked.
"Expecting a nigga?" I asked.
"Yeah I thought you were..."
"Tyler right?"
"How?"
"I have eyes and ears everywhere. So how the fuck you gone fuck my nigga."
"He.."
"He what?"
"I don't know it just happened one day he came over and he said you sent something for me which was a lie and the next thing I knew.."
"Ok ok I get it. You lucky I'm too grown to fuck yo ass up. Stay away from me and him."

When I got back home I almost killed Tyler. I threw plates at his bitch ass. When I ran out of plates I threw anything that came to my hands including knives. I ended up kicking Tyler out. He spent days somewhere else.

When he came back he had this heartfelt apology letter written and all my favorite chocolates and roses. So my dumb ass let him back inside. And we talked....and fucked. All night....

July 2018 present
So how did I end up fucking Ed again? Well Tyler got caught again. I didn't stalk him this time. He got caught because of what he caught. Fucking chlamydia. And guess what his bitch ass did? Gave it to me. So I went to the doctor cause I knew some shit wasn't right. When I found out I almost killed Tyler again. I stayed away from sex until it cleared up. Then once I was clean I let Ed fuck the shit out of me.
Now I know you're wondering why I made up with Tyler. Well I didn't. I never kicked him out again or broke up with him I just gave him the silent treatment and played along cause I'm dying to get even with him for giving me chlamydia.