8.

When I got home from the hospital I couldn't stop crying.
"Baby you okay?" Ed asked.
"Yeah I'm just emotional." I replied.
"Why?"
"Oscar."
"Is he doing any better?"
"Yeah he opened his eyes."
"That's good."
"Yeah but I can't stand to see him like that. He's like my brother."
"Baby I know. Come here."
I buried my head in his chest. I cried on his chest.
"I'm hungry." I mumbled in his chest.
"You wanna go out for dinner?"
"Yes please."
"Outback or Red Lobster?"
"Either."
"Okay."
We hopped in Ed's car and headed to Red Lobster. I can't wait until my car gets fixed. I've been using Ed's car since Aaliyah slashed my tires and broke my windshield. Apparently she did more than that. Anyways its whatever. I will deal with one thing at a time.

We sat at our table and waited patiently for someone to take our order. Ed looked in my eyes. For once it feels like ain't no drama and I just got peace. I smiled from ear to ear. Ed held my hands. I swear if time could stop this would be the perfect moment. The waitress came and took our orders. Ed ordered for the both of us. Damn I think I need this. Just a moment to breathe. One of the reasons why I left YOLO was because I didn't have a moment to breathe. Every minute it was always a meeting at territory. Especially when Omari brought drugs in the crew. Back then rest was for the weak and weak wasn't me.

The waitress came with our orders after almost an hour. I was really pissed. Who makes a pregnant woman wait an hour for their food? I was ready to speak to the damn chef. If this food don't keep me full for the remaining 8 months Ima throw a tantrum.  Ed and I dove into our food. Halfway through my food the seafood and baby had a fight. I ran as fast I could to the bathroom but I didn't make it in time. I threw up in the middle of the floor. A waiter came to my aid.

"Miss are you okay?" He asked.
"I've been worse." I said.
"Don't worry about the food. Your whole table is on the house."
"Thank you."

The waiter escorted me back to my table. Ed watched the waiter help me and he took over.

"Thanks man. Baby you good?" Ed asked.
"Yeah I just didn't make it to the bathroom in time."
"You wanna go?"
"Please. The food is complimentary."
"Okay let's go."

When I got back home Ed ran me a hot bath and threw my clothes in the washer. I soaked in the tub and played with the bubbles.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I relaxed my body as Ed lit scented candles. The cinnamon aroma reminded me of the days when I used to spend time alone and treat myself.

I heard my phone ring. I opened my eyes. Ed brought my phone.

"Yo." I answered.
"Tianna did it." Laura said.
"Okay meeting in an hour." I said before hanging up.
"Meeting for what?" Ed asked.
"Laura wants to talk about something."
"Something like what?"
"I'm not sure."
"YoYo don't lie to me."
"Don't call me that please."
"Okay. But I feel like you're lying to me."
"So you can't trust me?"
"I'm saying that."
"Yes that's what you saying."
"Baby it ain't like..."
"No I don't wanna hear it. I gotta go."
I got out of the tub and dried off. I can't deal with Ed right now I have shit to handle.

I went in the room and got ready. I slid in an all black jumpsuit and cornrowed my hair. Ed watched me as I left.

At territory Laura opened the email for all of us to read.

The leader of the Ryde is someone all of you least expect. Especially YoYo. I know all of your identities. Don't worry about how I know. Just watch your back everybody ain't on your side.
~Tianna🖕🏾

So she playing mind games now? The fuck?
"Okay since this is all we got we gotta work with it." I said.
"What about leverage?" Omari asked.
"We have it and its clearly useless."
"So what now?"
"Either we kill him or give him amnesia."
"Amnesia." Laura said.
"Okay y'all know the drill. Take him in the back."
Laura locked him up in the back and turned on the gas. I can't remember what kind of gas it is but the side effects of it are memory loss and hallucinations. So we can hope for the best. Now I gotta figure out what the hell Tianna meant.

On my way home I stopped to the gas station for a slushy. I got a Coca Cola slushy and I ran right into Aaliyah my blood boiled. I tried to ignore her. I payed for my slushy and went to the car. I felt cold soda on my back as a went to unlock the door. I turned around and threw my slushy at Aaliyah. I started swinging on her ass. I'm really too grown to be fighting but she started it.
"You fucked up my car and you didn't see this coming huh?" I said as I beat the fuck out of her. I got up and brushed myself off. I hopped in Ed's car and drove home.