7.

Monday
"Any progress?" I asked Laura.
"Yeah. We met a few times and he's interested." she replied.
"Okay so plan a beach day for this weekend."
"Why the weekend?"
"Not sure."
"Why not tomorrow?"
"Missing person report will come out too soon. I want him to be missing without anybody knowing."
"Okay."
"When we find out who's the leader of the Ryde we will end them. So prepare for war."
"So hit the shops this week?" Omari asked.
"Yeah hit the shops. Load up every fucking thing and make sure the car got gas."
"Okay boss."
"Now I'm out I have shit to do."
While I was walking out Laura caught up with me.
"Hey you look a bit plump. Am I missing something?"
"Nothing at all."
"Girl if I was some type of fool I would think that you pregnant."
"Girl bye I'm just fat."
"No you ain't. I know a baby bump when I see it. My ma had 11 kids and I'm one of the oldest."
"Just don't tell Omari cause he gonna think I cant handle my shit. And his reckless ass already caused us a crew member."
"Okay girl."

After my meeting with YOLO I headed to Walmart. I wanted to look at some cute ass baby stuff. Something is telling me that I'm having a girl. Why am I so happy?

I picked up a cute ass onesie with hearts all over it. I almost cried. I wanted to buy it so badly but what if my intuition was wrong? Ima play it safe and leave it alone.

After Walmart I went home. Ed made some dinner. He made mashed potatoes and grilled chicken. My mouth watered like a faucet.

"Baby what's all of this?" I asked.
"I thought you would be hungry."
"Well I'm always hungry."
"Exactly."
"Thank you baby."
"No problem baby girl."
I sat down and ate my food.
"Damn baby this good as fuck!" I said as I stuffed my face.
"Baby please don't stuff your mouth like that you gonna choke."
"Boy bye!"
I scarfed down everything on my plate and fixed myself another plate.
"Damn YoYo another plate?"
"The first one was for the baby. This one for me."
"Damn."
Ed watched me scarf down my second plate.
"You want another plate?" He asked as I licked my plate clean.
"I'm good for now."
"Damn."
"What?"
"You sure you having one baby?"
"Positive."
"Damn."
"You never saw a pregnant person eat before?"
"Not really."
"Well get used to it we got 8 more months to go."
"I got you baby."
Ed kissed my cheek and took my plate. I watched him wash the dishes. Damn Tyler never washed the dishes for me.

Friday
Damn the weekend came so quick. I never thought I'd see the day we take down the Ryde. Well that's if nobody slips up.
I met up with YOLO.
"Y'all ready?" I asked.
"Yeah." Omari said.
"Y'all got everything?"
"I think so?"
"Don't think Omari. You better know. We can't afford to fuck this up. We got one shot to take down the Ryde and one fuck up can make the whole thing go downhill."
"Okay we got everything."
"Bulletproof vests?"
"Yeah."
I grabbed one from Omari and out it on. Its a bit tight because of this baby. But I can't go without it.
"YoYo that looks tight." He said.
"I'm good." I lied.
Damn this is really tight.
Laura texted me.

Laura: on the beach
Me: will be there in a few

Okay let's go. I said to Omari. We carried our stuff and hopped in the car. YOLO really came a long way. We started off in a truck now we're riding on a fast ass Dodge charger. Damn. I remember when we didn't have official YOLO outfits. Now we have black suits gloves and masks with our initials on it. 

Omari drove to the beach. I saw Laura walking with Tianna's brother.
"You ready?" I asked Omari.
"Yeah." He replied.
"Remember this is for Oscar."
"For Oscar."
We did our hand shake and headed out the car. I had a glock strapped to my thigh and an assault rifle on my back. The sun already went down for the night so I can be as bold as I want with my shit. This is the darkest beach in the area. 

Laura
Tianna's brother Nelson held my hand as we walked down the beach. I walked in front of him and walked backwards to see if  YoYo was in sight. Not yet. I looked at Nelson and smiled.   Nelson grabbed my ass and pulled me close to him. I tried not to be close because I have a pistol strapped on my thigh.
"You good?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
I saw YoYo walking up behind him. Thank goodness. We can get this over and done with.
"What you looking at?"
Nelson started to turn around and I had to think fast. I put my hand on his cheek and turn his head back in my direction. I kissed him. Was it a smart choice? Maybe not. But I had to do something.

Yolanda
I held the glock to the back of his head. His body trembled against the metal.
Laura pretended to be scared. Omari held a gun to her head to play it off. So far so good.
"Don't fucking move." I said.
"What do you want?" He asked.
I smacked him upside the head with my gun. I put a pillowcase over his head. I know what you're thinking. Why a pillowcase? Well Laura made this pillowcase. This bitch pitch black as fuck.  Omari and I carried him to the car. We threw him in the trunk and tied him up. I sat in the backseat while Laura sat in the front and Omari drove. Step one complete. Now we gotta get information out of Tianna.
We drove back to our spot. We kept our masks on and tied Nelson to a chair. Laura got the camera and recorded my message.

"Tianna I need information on the Ryde. You have 48 hours to provide me with the information. If you don't comply then...well you will. Cause Nelson over here will suffer if you don't. 48 hours Tianna. Send the information to the address in the email." I said.
Laura edited the video and sent it in an encrypted email.
Nelson screamed and tried to rock the chair. I turned around and kicked the chair over.
"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted.
"What do we do with him? We can't leave him here." Laura asked.
"Yes we can. He can't leave. How he gonna leave?"
"I don't know."
"Exactly."
"Double O lock this fool up. We gotta go."
"Alright boss." Omari said.
"Damn I miss that."
"Being called boss?"
"Yeah."
Omari locked Nelson up and we left to go to the hospital.

At the hospital
I hate seeing Oscar like this. At least he's opening his eyes now. And he can hear us.
"O we gonna take care of this okay. We got you." I said as I started to cry.
I watched tears flow down his face. Oscar and I have so much history. We grew up like brother and sister. He was always there for me. He taught me how to defend myself. He protected me from bullies. He taught me how to be confident in myself. Cause honestly I didn't have confidence. His mama took me in when my crackhead ass mama tried to sell me for crack. Seeing my brother like this hurts me.
The Ryde gone pay for their shit.