4.

After talking to Ed he agreed on letting me move with him. And I  had to tell him about the baby. Ed asked for a DNA test before he invested money in a baby that ain't his. Its fair cause I was fucking him and Tyler at the same time.
Anyways.
Ed and Gigi helped me move my shit. I mostly carried what I needed. Ed promised to buy me new shit. This reminds me of how Tyler and I started. When I met Tyler he bought me everything without complaining. I'm breaking up with Tyler today. Hopefully. Ed gave me until the end of the week to end things with Tyler. I sat on the couch and ate some pickles. Don't judge me they good as fuck. I scrolled through Instagram while on the couch and heard Tyler walk in the door.

Tyler smacked me.
"You think you gone burn me and not get away with it?" He asked.
"Nigga the fuck!" I shouted. I jumped on my feet. I smacked the fuck outta Tyler. My mom ain't raised no bitch.
"Bitch!"
"Nigga I ain't gave you shit. I ain't none of yo hoes. Ask yo side piece."
"I don't fuck her raw bitch."
"You ain't get it from me."
"Well where else did I get it from?"
"Whatever prostitute you stick yo dick in."
"Bitch I ain't no fool. You gone get tested."
"If that's what you want then fine but don't put yo mother fucking hands on me again you know how crazy my ass is."
"Whatever."
I sat back on the couch and ate my pickles before I fell asleep.

When I woke up I heard the headboard hitting the wall. Oh hell nah. This nigga ain't serious.
I went in the kitchen and got my favorite knife. I snuck in the room and saw Tyler fucking Aaliyah. That shit just made my blood boil. I held the knife to the back of his neck. Tyler stopped.
"Baby what's wrong?" Aaliyah asked. When she saw me she looked like she saw a ghost.
"You know what? I'm tired of this shit. Fuck both of y'all jail ain't worth it. Oh and I'm pregnant." I said.
"What?" Tyler answered.
"Oh my bad it may not be yo baby."
"You bitch."
"Yo moms raised one."
I walked out of the room and got the rest of my shits. I hopped in my car and headed to Ed's place.

Ed ran me a hot bath. My feet were swollen. I soaked in the tub. Ed joined me. We talked about our day.

Tyler
After I made Aaliyah leave I sat on my bed and thought about Yolanda. She's pregnant for another nigga. What's he got that I don't got? Why him and not me? I've been with her for 2 years and she giving a baby to a nigga who she probably don't know. She ain't shit. Fuck bitches.
I grabbed a bottle of Bud light and chugged it. I sat on the couch. Like I really gave this girl the world and she gets pregnant for  another nigga.

Yolanda
Ed glided his tongue up my body. I squirmed. Tomorrow we're gonna do a paternity test to make sure the baby is his. But we won't get the results till later in the week.
Ed kissed me. I massaged his dick but he stopped me.
"Wait baby." He said.
"What?" I replied.
"Let's talk baby stuff. We have all the time in the world to fuck."
"Okay baby."

August 2018

Oscar

I was leaving my girl Tianna's house. She just dropped the news that she's pregnant. I can't wait to bring my son into the world. Well I'm hoping for a son.  Its too soon to tell what she's having and I promised her I would be there every step of the way. I gotta put all this gang shit behind me. I can't get caught up in some shit and then something happens to my child. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if  something happened to my child.

I hopped in my car and checked my gas tank. I went to the gas station. I walked in the gas station. i payed for my gas and picked up some Black&Mild. on my way out i felt something hit me in the back of my head. I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in the hospital. My leg  was inna cast and there was a bandage wrapped around my head. I  don't really remember what happened. Laura and  Omari came in the room. Laura was crying her eyes out. 

"Thank God you're okay." she buried her head into my shoulder and I winced in pain.

"Ah fuck." I cried.

"Sorry sorry." she replied. 

"Where is my car?" 

"I paid to get it fixed." Omari said. 

"Thanks man."

"No problem."

"The Ryde did this to you." Laura said softly.

"What? How do you know? I don't remember shit."

She showed me pictures of my car and The Ryde's symbol on the hood. 

"Shit." 

The doctors came in and asked Laura and Omari to leave. They explained to me that they found bone fragments in stomach and that I need to go into surgery now. So i signed off and they put me under surgery.