2.

After my shower Tyler kissed me on my lips. I cringed on the inside because I don't know where them lips been. For all I know he coulda been eating a hoe.
"What's the plan?" He asked as he tugged on my towel.
"Whatever you want." I replied seductively. Truth be told my pussy hurting. Ed be putting it down the right way. I never knew a nigga could fuck me that good until I fucked with Ed.

Tyler kissed me again. He smacked my ass. He loves making my ass jiggle. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He climbed in the bed and wasted no time getting  his head between my legs. He slurped up my pussy. I actually didn't enjoy it. I'm getting used to Ed doing them tongue tricks on my pussy and it makes Tyler seem so basic.
"Baby you good?" He picked up on the fact that I wasn't moaning.
"Yeah I'm good. Don't stop."
He dived back in. I had to fake a moan and an orgasm. Hopefully the dick does something for me. Tyler slid inside of me slowly. Usually I would gasp or something but because I'm faking it I had to bite my lip. Before I knew it he had me moaning. I wasn't really moaning because I enjoyed it a lot. I was more less in pain. Ed really left me sore. Tyler fucked me until he came INSIDE of me. I think he forgot that I'm not on birth control anymore. This nigga can't be serious.
"Baby did you really cum in me?" I asked.
"Yeah. Remember I told you I wanted a mini Ty running around?"
"So you cum in me without telling me you wanted a baby now now?"
"Yes."
I smacked Tyler upside the head.
"What did I tell yo ass about babies when we had that talk? I said I didn't want none right now."
"But.."
"No nigga you selfish as fuck you better hope I ain't pregnant cause I will beat yo ass."
Truth he told I just might be pregnant. I fucked Ed raw a few times. So its possible and my period is late. But I know sometimes sex messes up the cycle so it could be all in my head. Getting pregnant wasn't apart of my getting even plan. But it can be added to the plan. Ima leave Tyler crying like a bitch. The bitch he is.

I rolled over and went to sleep. I didn't wanna speak to Tyler right now.

In the morning
Tyler made me apology breakfast. I'm only eating it cause I'm hungry.
"I gotta go baby I love you." He said as he rushed out the door.
I ate my breakfast and watched some TV.

Tyler
I hope Yolanda is pregnant. I've been tryna get her pregnant for the past two years we've been together. But her sneaky ass been on birth control and didn't  tell me. I found out when her doctor called asking if her needed a refill. And her doctor ratted her out. She just stopped taking them late last year but she had plan b pills on standby. So nothing worked in my favor. But she hasn't been keeping any pills around lately so I thought it was a good time to bring a little Ty in the world. But she bitched. Aaliyah texted me.
Sweet Liyah: hey big head😫
Me: hey girl what's up?
Sweet Liyah: nothing much just playing with my titties
Me: you need me to come over?
Sweet Liyah: yes daddy
Me: be there in a few😘

I locked my screen and checked on Yolanda. I wanna make sure she's asleep before I get out the bed.

I made my way to Aaliyah's house. For some reason I keep running back to her. Maybe its because how sweet her pussy is. Its like dipping my tongue in koolaid. Her ass don't jiggle like Yolanda own. I let myself in Aaliyah's place. I saw a trail of clothes on the floor. I picked them up one by one and went into her room.
I met Aaliyah laying ass naked in bed.
A smile creeped up on my face. I took off my clothes and climbed into bed with her. She rolled me on my back and sat on my face.
I slurped up her sweet juices.

Yolanda
Tyler didn't know that I ended up staying awake. Something wouldn't let me fall asleep. I don't know what it is. Maybe its the curiosity. Am I pregnant? If I am its probably Ed's baby. What will it do to me and Tyler? I know I may be stupid for giving him chances but part of me still loves him. Part of me wants the old Tyler back. The Tyler that always spoiled me. The Tyler that never cheated. The sweet Tyler. Damn I sound white as fuck. Not the point. I just want things to be the way it used to be. I fell in love with the old Tyler and I know he still got it in him. I don't even know how I fell in love with that fucker.

One day I will build enough strength to leave him. Maybe fucking with Ed will help. Just maybe.
I called up Gigi.
"Hey bitch!" She answered.
"Heyy girl we need to talk can you come over?" I replied.
"Yeah girl give me a minute."

Before I knew it my ass was on the couch watching the notebook with Gigi and yeah we cried. We went from talking to crying. And Gigi gave me some good ass advice. She told me to leave Tyler. Yeah it was the obvious but it was the best way to get even. Tyler only wants me because he wants a baby. I kinda figured that out when he kept cheating. And he kept talking about a little Ty. So it all makes sense.

Tyler
After I left Aaliyah's place I went for a drive. My mind went straight on Yolanda. I know y'all like why this nigga fucking with other girls when he got a wifey at home. Well it's cause her sex drive don't match mine. I be horny all the time yo. So its like get a quick nut and come home to my girl. I really do love Yolanda. The sex with them other girls ain't mean shit. I wanna marry Yolanda and have a family with her. But right now its something about Aaliyah's sweetness that got me. But I know Yolanda ain't going nowhere. She gone be with me forever cause she loves me.