10.

I woke up out of my sleep to Ed shouting at someone on the phone. I could feel his body weight in the bed so I didn't move.
"What do you mean someone is on to us?"
"Bull shit the Ryde is untraceable."
"Tianna I'm not playing yo games."
"Fuck Ima handle it."
Ed hung up and rolled over to spoon me. What the fuck?!.
He kissed my neck and fell fast asleep. I need to call an emergency meeting. But how an I gonna get outta bed? This might have to wait until tomorrow.

The next day
Ed went to work.
I called up YOLO and we met up.
"So Ed is the leader of the Ryde. I heard him on the phone last night talking to Tianna."
"What?" Laura said.
"I saw it coming." Omari said.
"So the plan is we deal with him tonight."
"Kill him?" Omari asked.
"No we kill the people that put Oscar in the hospital. And we will give Ed something he wont forget."
"We gone beat his ass?"
"Yes we are."
"Yes! Finally some action."
"First things first we gotta have a plan. And I have something in mind. Ima spend this weekend home with Ed. He has the weekend off. Then y'all gonna 'break in' on Saturday night. Put pillow cases on our heads tie us up bring us here and then tie Ed to a chair and let me go."
"Why do we have go keep you tied that long?" Laura asked.
"Just trust me on this."
"Okay."
"When was the last time we said our motto?"
"Before you left."
"Damn."
"Loyalty."
"Honesty." Laura said.
"Respect." Omari said.
"Dedication." I said in Oscar's absence.
Laura shed a tear.
"He's gonna pull through he's a fighter." I reassured before walking out.
I headed home.

I soaked in my bubble bath. I let the jacuzzi jets massage my back as the hot water opened my pores. A bitch bout a be rejuvenated as fuck. My clay mask hardened on my face. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body so the hot water and jets could work magic. I felt Ed's lips pressed against mine. His tongue parted my lips. He sat in the jacuzzi with me. He pulled me closer to him and caressed my back as he kissed me.
"Did I ever tell you that pregnant looks good on you?" He asked.
"No you didn't." I said as I bit my lip. As much as I wanna beat his ass he is looking sexy as fuck right now. And my hormones got me tripping. Ed pulled me on his lap. I felt his dick fully hard. I smiled.
"Come bounce on it. You hardly fucked me since you got pregnant." He said in a sexy tone.
I bit my lip and did as I was told. I bounced up and down on his dick. Damn I need to be pregnant all the time. His dick extra bomb today. I looked Ed in his eyes as I fucked him. His eyes rolled back. I smiled.
"Damn baby." Ed said
"Mmmm...fuck!" I moaned.
He gripped my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my nails in his shoulders. I bit down on my bottom lip.
"Fuck." Ed moaned.
"You cumming daddy?" I asked.
"Mmmmhmmm!" He moaned.
"Oh shit!" I said.
We came together.
Ed kissed me.
"Round two in 20 minutes. Be ready." He whispered and I hopped off his dick.
I smiled and rolled my eyes. Ed got out of the jacuzzi. I watched him walk away. Damn I'm literally fucking the enemy.

Later that night.
Ed and I went for back to back rounds. Being pregnant is fun. After our last round Ed passed out on the side of me. But for some reason I still had energy. Like I'm really bored. This may be the perfect time to do my own investigation. Ed ain't gonna wake up. We had 4 rounds so I highly doubt he's gonna wake up.
I walked in the spare room. He uses it as storage for now. I went through the filing cabinet. Nothing. I walked over to the book shelf and looked. I just need something incriminating.
A folder fell out of a book. I picked it up and looked through it.
"What in the fuck?" I whispered. Ed had an outline of a hit list. Oscar Tianna Laura Tyler and some other irrelevant people. I grabbed my phone and took pictures of all the papers in the folder. I put everything back where I got them from. I walked back in my room and saw Tyler all over the bed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pillow. I went I the living room and went to sleep. When Ed goes to work tomorrow I will see what else I can do.

The next morning
Ed left for work bright and early. I heard when the front door shut. I waited half an hour before I started to my work. I made myself breakfast and grabbed a notebook. I made notes and filled in gaps.
So from my conclusions that I didn't jump to, Ed had been in the Ryde almost as long as YOLO been around. So he's been the enemy all this time. He just became leader recently when the original leader got shot. I didn't even know I killed the leader. I remember that dat like yesterday. It was a big shoot out for some dumb shit and I was moving like lightning I didn't even know who I was shooting at.

Anyways. The next person on his hit list is Tianna. So we have to get to her asap.

Me: Double O i need you to kidnap Tianna ASAP i have a plot twist to the plan.
Omari: okay im have her by territory by tonight.
Me: okay update Laura. I'm busy.

I put Ed's stuff back. I cleaned up the house. I see my plan unfolding itself in my head. This gonna be fun as fuck.