EPISODE - 19

Raglak room-
Laksh- how all this happened? Swara can't do anything like this.
Ragini- I know laksh but maa is worried about the child and I couldn't support swara because that time maa would have been upset. After all that has happened she don't want anything to go wrong. And I couldn't even talk to swara once as maa was all the time with me.
Laksh- you don't take tension. It's not good for your health. Soon we will find out how all this happened and the first chance we get, we will talk to swara and sanskar. Chalo sleep now.

Dp-ap room-

Dp- Annapurna how can you blame swara like that. You know what all she had done for the family, for everyone of us individually. I didn't expect any such behaviour from you.
Ap- ji I didn't want to blame swara. At least you understand me. My one son betrayed us and is in jail, the other one was missing for so many days. And when I have him back safe after so much troubles I don't want anything wrong to happen and over that we have got the good news after so much difficulty. I haven't ever asked for much from anyone. It's just the wish to see my grandchild that made me to lash at swara. I was just concerned for ragini and the child. If you find me wrong then i am sorry but I will not let anything wrong happen with laksh, ragini or the upcoming child because of anyone. [she said in tears and went off to sleep]

Dp was tensed for the family. He very well know what is happening in the family although he never intrudes in anyone's matter. He was really upset with annapurna's behaviour towards sanskar over the past days and had also seen sanskar's condition. He has the knowledge of sanskar extra hours of work and him coming to home rarely and even after swara has returned things between them wasn't good and he knows it. He has the experience to study people without involving in their matters.
He has accepted swara as a daughter and her truthfulness and loyalty has made a different place for her in his heart. He can doubt on others but not swara. He had experienced that her every decision is very thoughtful and never compromises with the well being of others. He sighed not knowing what could be done.

Swasan room-

After he fed swara he offered her water which she took without any resistance. She stood up and started walking towards cupboard.
Sanskar- [confused] where are you going?
She didn't reply, just went and opened cupboard. Taking her handbag, she took out some medicines and gulped them with water. Sanskar came to her.
Sanskar- swara what are these medicines for.

Swara- [in low voice] some medicines prescribed by doctor to be taken during pregnancy.
Sanskar- [worried but hesitant] is there some......something serious?
Swara- no. it is necessary for pregnant women to have some general medication for the growing baby. [said looking down at the floor]
Sanskar- ohhh

Swara took out her report from the handbag and forwarded to sanskar who confusingly took it.
Swara- my pregnancy reports.

She saw the small gift box in her bag and took that out too and was forwarding to give it to him but then stopped and kept it back in her bag. Sanskar saw this but didn't say anything.
She walked back to the bed and while sanskar looked at what she is going to do next but she simply lay on the bed, covered herself with comforter and closed her eyes in order to sleep.
Sanskar wanted to talk to her, ask her everything, know what's going in her mind but in this condition, he thought it's better to let her sleep, take some rest as it's quite needed. The situation was quite awkward for them. For the first time they didn't know how to talk, what to talk as for swara nothing was left and for sanskar, he was all confused with so much happenings in just few hours. He sat on the couch and opened her reports and just understood few things, and one of those was pregnancy test +ve. He turned the pages and found that in one and half month she has visited doctor twice. One just after two days she has left from here and the other is about three weeks back.