EPISODE -22

Episode starts-
Swara did the morning prayers and was going towards kitchen when she was interrupted by sanskar.
Sanskar- where are you going?
Swara- [blinked her eyes] vo...kitchen breakfast...
Sanskar- uttara will handle everything and there are staffs too.
Swara- but...
Dp- swara sanskar is saying correct. You need rest.

Swara- but bade papa you don't like food made by staff.
Dp- beta in one day nothing will happen. You should think about yourself now. accha yesterday you were ill so I didn't ask from you but today I can.

Swara- what bade papa [being confused]
Dp- [caressing her hair] you are giving me double happiness one of being bade dadu and other of becoming nanu [swara looked at him surprised] afterall I have considered you daughter. So tell me anything you want from me. It's my duty to fulfil the wish of my daughter.
All looked surprised at dp but he was just smiling. Swara got tears hearing dp.
Swara- [chocked voice and with a smile] bade papa you considered me daughter that is the biggest thing you gave me. And if you want to give something then just keep your trust in me always like you have done till now either being far and silent or by taking my side. You have always supported me. I just want your blessings always.

Sanskar was all the while looking at swara who had tears in her eyes.
Dp- that is always with you. And swara you have earned that trust by yourself and it will never break because from the day I have trusted you I knew that for everything you do there is always a reason behind it which is good for everyone. God bless you.

Rp- yes bhaisa is right. May god give you all the happiness. If sujata had been here naa then she would have taken the house on her head with happiness. Beta be ready for bearing her for the next nine months. She is going to restrict you from doing anything and also is going to feed you a lot. Be aware of sujata for these nine months.
Uttara- papa bhabhi has to bear only for six months because her three months are already over. So she is relieved a bit.
Rp- but three months.... No one told us.

Swara- papa vo...I got to know after leaving from here so...
Dp- no problem, it's ok.
Uttara- [whispering to sanskar] bhai bade papa and bhabhi shares special bonding. See naa bade papa never talked to anyone so freely except bhabhi and nor were we able to talk to him so frankly ever as bhabhi does.
Dp heard uttara.
Sanskar- sshhh

Dp- uttara.
Uttara- ji bade papa. [she straightened nervously]
Dp gestured her to come to him. She came to him nervous and confused. Dp kept hand on her head.
Dp- beta it's not something special. It's just about understanding. You always are afraid of me, don't share things with me and feel that I restrict you but swara understands what I say and if she feels then objects too. that's it. But yes she has a respect in my eyes because she changed our thinking with her politeness, respect and bravery. She stood on what is correct and respected our decisions. Daughters are pride of fathers. We all love you and when you will understand this you will free to talk to us.
Dp patted her head and both dp and rp went from there while uttara headed towards kitchen. Swara too came in her room followed by sanskar.

In swasan room-

Swara came in the room and stood near the window leaning on the window pane. Sanskar came and watched swara. He too came inside and stood beside her leaning on the other window pane. Swara knew he is standing there. After few minutes of silence swara spoke-

Swara- sanskar you know what! What is the best relation I felt I had with you? It was of friendship. When you were a little bit stranger to me but yet a friend, you know I felt the best that time. That time you used to hear my every talks, without me even saying you used to know my state and even if you failed to know you always stood beside me. You never used to get angry on me and I used to share all my worries, all right or wrong I felt with you. Even if I used to be wrong you never left hearing me. If I used to get angry on you then also I never failed to speak out what was going with me.