SWASAN : AASHIYAN [EPI- 31]

SWASAN : AASHIYAN [EPISODE – 31]

All eyes were on swasan giving different looks which didn't affect sanskar but swara was conscious of their gaze and uncomfortable causing her hold around sanskar's hand tighten.

Sanskar- [whispering] my princess is not afraid right? She doesn't fear from anyone naa.

Swara- hmmm...

The guests included gadodia's too. sumi came forward, quite emotional after seeing her daughter after such a long period. She moved her hand forward to touch swara's face but swara retracted back and hid behind sanskar afraid of new face, causing tears in sumi's eyes.

Sanskar- maa... [blinking at sharmishtha to make her understand the situation]

Sumi nodded at sanskar and Sujata understandingly kept hand on sumi's shoulder consoling her.

Sanskar took her blessings and left from there along with swara. Making swara sit on a chair he sat beside her.

Sanskar- what happened? Why you didn't meet her? [pointing towards sumi]

Swara saw sumi from the corner of her eyes and kept looking at her. It felt like she had seen her somewhere. Her mind was trying to remember and register her and this stress she couldn't handle. She held her head as it pained.

Swara- I don't know her and don't like that lady. My head started paining when I saw her. [said closing her eyes]

Sanskar- shhh relax... koi baat nahi. It's ok. [cupping her face] see around the decorations, food. Did you like all these.

Swara looked around the bright lightings, flowers, colourful clothes that decorated the hall making it look amazing and she was again her own self. Quite excited that she was, it reflected in her eyes.

Swara- this is party?

Sanskar- hmmm.. [nodded his head]

Swara- wow... sanskar all this happens in party. But sanskar when we do party then only we are there and we eat lots of delicious food. Then why are so many people here?

Sanskar- because ..... that was our party so only we were there. But this party is for everyone so all are here.

Sanskar- now princess you be here for sometime and be a good girl. I will just come.ok.

Swara nodded her head.

While sanskar was away some ladies approached swara and started asking questions. Although rama tried to handle the situation but couldn't and their questions confusing swara and making her nervous and scared.

Lady 1- how are you swara beta? Long time haan we didn't get to meet you.

Lady 2- yaa you said right. And swara is this your baby? arree you were pregnant right when we met last time. Very cute baby he is..

Lady 3- arree it is not her baby [to lady 2] don't you remember what happened. We are so sorry beta about....

Sanskar- excuse me aunty.... Can you please give us a moment. My wife needs to have her food on time...

Lady 3- haan haan why not. But sanskar beta till when are you going to be with swara.... Don't you think you should get remarr...

Sanskar- [gritted teeth] I am very happy with my wife and I would like to be with her now.... please enjoy the function.

Lady 3- [fake smile] why not..

The ladies left from there talking amonst themselves which was clearly heard by swasan.