Fire Ants

I woke up to the sound of twigs crunching under someone's foot. For a few seconds, I laid there in bed wondering where I was until it dawned on to me that I was at Fili's house in the middle of the woods. I quickly covered myself up with the quilt as if to protect me. The footsteps neared the door, and I heard hard breathing. I built up the courage to get out of bed and look out the door which had a small window in it. I saw a vast bear roaming about. He was exploring the outhouse.

I quickly ran to the door and went out into the living room. I went to the couch and attacked Fili to wake up.

"Fili, a bear," I cried as I pulled at his quilt. I then noticed that he was naked which made me blush. I turned away and looked out the window. Fili came to it and looked up at me. He quickly covered himself with the quilt and gasped.

"Abel what's wrong," he barked at me. He then looked me up and down and quickly covered his eyes.

"You're naked," he cried as he looked away from me. I looked down at my nightgown and shook my head.

"You moron I'm not naked, you are the one who's naked," I replied. I heard the door open, and there stood Kili. I was thankful he was wearing his trousers.

"What's wrong-" he stopped and glared at me, "Abel, your naked."

Kili quickly covered his eyes. I growled under my breath. I wasn't naked, the only one who was was Fili. They weren't listening to me! There was a bear outside.

"You baffling morons there is a large bear outside," I yelled at them. Fili got up with the quilt around his lower extremities. They both rushed to the window to look at the bear.

"How much meat do you think we get off of him," Fili asked in a whisper. With that Kili went to his room and came out with a bow and arrow. He looked me up and down with a small smile. I rolled my eyes and watched as the boys went outside to get the bear. I heard them yell and shout. I then heard quick footsteps running.

I looked outside the window, and all I saw was a quilt on the floor. I blushed and bit my lip slightly at the thought of Fili being naked. I knew that they weren't going to be coming back anytime soon, so I quickly dashed outside and grabbed the quilt. I brushed the quilt off and laid it on the couch.

I returned to my bedroom and sunk into my bed. I waited for them to come back, but soon I was sound asleep.

The next thing I knew a knock on my bedroom door was waking me. I then heard the door open. I looked over at the entrance to find Fili who was thankfully clothed entering the room.

"Abel you're not dressed yet," he asked me. I rolled over in and bed and looked at him.

"Was I supposed to be," I replied. He picked up the dress that I had laid on the floor and put it on the bed.

"Yeah, it's been thirty minutes since sunrise," Fili answered. He sounded as if this was just common sense. I shook my head slightly and decided to get up. I then looked at Fili who was still in the room. He was looking away at one of the paintings

"I'm surprised you aren't yelling at me about being naked," I said as I got out of bed. Fili didn't turn around and instead kept looking at the painting.

"Well, last night was a surprise. Women aren't supposed to go around in their nightgowns without putting a robe on first," Fili replied. I scoffed as I began to put my corset on over my nightgown. I tightened the best that I could, and then I slid my trousers on under my robe.

"Also the nightgown is visible that we can see everything through it," he added. I now felt stupid and embarrassed since they genuinely did see me naked.