Chapter 3 - rules

Authors notes: yay I'm exited about this chapter :)

Veronica's POV

"Alright archie, lets see you try" I smirked.

"Wait- really?" He asked in surprise.

"Yup. It could be a fun little challenge. Let's see if you can tame me" I smirked.

Archie smiled. "Deal"

"But I'll warn you, I'm nothing like your girlfriend. I'm going to be a handful" I smiled.

"I believe you" he chuckled.

"About that, aren't you nervous blondie won't appreciate your plan?" I asked.

"Betty doesn't own me" he protested,

I laughed out loud.

"What now" he groaned.

"Come on arch, she's got you leashed like a purse dog" I Said.

"That's not true" he argued.

"oh really then? Well, how would she feel if you went out with me to a party tonight?" I challenged.

"She would absolutely hate it" I responded matter of factly.

"Great, then let's do it" I smiled.

"Veronica I can't do that" He hesitated.

"Right, because you're leashed" I stated.

"No, because I have a girlfriend, and I can't be out at parties with other girls" Archie explained.

"Well guess what redhead? That's exactly what you're gonna do" i told him.

"And What makes you so sure?" He teased.

"Because, if you don't go with me tonight, the party scene might really make me go crazy. I'm talking seriously bad shit crazy, I might do something seriously dangerous, or naughty. and, your job is to stop me from that, isn't it?" I smirked, already knowing I had won.

Archie sighed.

"What time do I pick you up?" He asked.

"8 on the dot. Don't be tardy" I smiled, before twirling around and walking away.

Betty's POV

"Archie, the worst has happened" I complained, as I fell back on my bed.

"What is it?" He asked patiently, as he sat on my bedroom floor, leaning against my bed, studying his math textbook.

"Well, I was in class today, and I heard a group of guys on the basketball team talking about how they thought Veronica was hot" I Exclaimed.

"Ok? Why is that bad?" He asked.

"Because! It's false!" I Exclaimed.

"C'mon Betty. I know you don't like her but you've gotta admit she's good looking" Said Archie.

"What?! Archie! You thinks she's pretty!" I demanded.

"Betty listen, you are beautiful, and I'm with you, and I love you, but I'm not going to lie to you. Other people can be attractive, that doesn't mean I'm into them, it's just facts. Veronica is a good looking person, and some guys in school will take notice of that. What's the problem?" Archie Questioned gently.