Chapter 2:I Hate These Damn Bella Twins

8:32 P.M

Nikki Bella's POV

Tonight, Me & Brie were going to have a match against the stupid cheerleaders. ..the funkadactyls. 

They are annoying on-screen but off-screen were the bestest of friends .

you can look but

you can't touch

Me & Brie walked out and spinned around and touched our "bella army" hands.

8:35 P.M

Naomi's POV

funk is on a roll

funk is on a roll

Me & my partner Cameron make our entrance by dancing and swinging around our pompoms.

We stare down the bella twins me and my  funkadactyl are going to demolish them .

During The Match

I have Nikki swinging across the ropes then I give her the rearview.

I tag in Cameron and she runs in and gives Nikki a closeline. Cameron is getting hype and she starts kicking Nikki repeatedly.

"Cameron, no more kicking" The ref turns Cameron around and explains to her.

While thats happening Nikki swings over to Brie's corner and does TWIN MAGIC!!!

Brie comes in & then Cameron turns around ready to swing her across the ropes but Brie pulls her pants and rolls her up into a pin.

1-2-3

Ding-Ding

The Bella Twins music plays and Tony Chimel announces that they won.

Of course knowing me I don't do no cheating so I show them a play back and how Brie & Nikki cheated. 

"Disqualification!" The ref yells.

The crowd cheers,"CHEATERS,CHEATERS,CHEATERS."

They run towards us and start tackling us and throwing us punches. 

"What about that losers?!?" Nikki screams at us .

"STUPID CHEERLEADERS!"

They leave the ring with us laying there and they are giving us the L sign saying were losers

.

Watch out Bellas!

_________________________________________________

11:19 P.M

Nikki Bella's POV

After RAW , My boyfriend & I were gonna watch a movie in our hotel room. We didn't have to leave to go anywhere until tomorrow morning. 

"Good job today Nikki." A familiar voice says.

"CELESTE!?!"

"Kaitlyn to you while were in the WWE missy." She giggles.

"I missed you Kait!" I hug her tight.

"I know me and April are going to Boston tomorrow for the show."

"How is she?"

"Good , but im really excited to be back I was gone because me and PJ got engaged we went on vacation and he purposed see look at my ring!!"

I looked I got a little upset but I was so happy for her.

"What happened Nikki?"

I started to cry my eyes out.

"Me & John are dating but I don't know about our future anymore we seem distant but then we see each other all the time."

"Oh my god , Nikki!, Don't cry John absolutely LOVES you and when I say LOVES I mean LOVES!!"

I giggle at Kaitlyn she is so amazing I really love our friendship.

"Thanks Kait , I gotta go me and him got movie night."

"Well okay have fun I"ll text you later bye Nikki!!" She yells while walking away.

"Bye Kait!"

_________________________________________________

Likey ?!?

Vote :-) 

I love you all.

Please read .

Are you excited Kaitlyn & AJ are back? 

What do the funkadactyls have planned for The Bellas?

What will happen between the newbies and all the other divas?

Find out in Chapter 3.

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?