Chapter 5:What A Job

5:00 P.M

Brie Bella's POV

Ever since that incident with AJ I haven't been wrestling. .. because I have a broken rib and my skull is a little damaged but me and April still talk but I have an attitude with her when I talk to her.

I notice I have a call from AJ I decide to answer it.

PHONE CONVO

B-Brie
A-AJ

A-Brie?!?

B-yes april what do you want? 

A-uhmm...are you like mad at me....

B-DUH! YOU MADE MY SKULL GET DAMAGED I MEAN ITS NOT REALLY THAT DAMAGED BUT I COULD STILL BE IN A SITUATION WHICH IS SERIOUS!! YOU TOTALLY WENT OFF SCRIPT YOU KNOW BETTER I HATE YOU GET A GOD DAMN LIFE AND GO BACK TO YOUR SUCKY LIFE WHILE I DIE !! IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT? WHATEVER APRIL BYE!!!

A-*fake crying voice* B-Brie I need you pleae forg-

I hang up.  She was worthless I knew she was faking I mean she's AJ Lee. Oh well I'll get her back watch and see....

_________----______--________----________--_________

JoJo's POV

Friday Afternoon- 4:30 P.M

I was bored laying in my hotel room but I was on twitter but then there was stupid tweets so I went on Instagram.

On Instagram....

@arianeandrew has followed you.

THE CAMERON FROM WWE!?? HOW DOES SHE KNOW ME IM JUST A NEWBIE!!

I go on Twitter to tweet about her and to see what she says.

On Twitter

@arianeandrew YOU FOLLOWED ME! Total Fangirl Thoughh!! YASSSS CAM! #CameronIsBae

I laughed at what I wrote then pressed tweet.

5:17 P.M

I just came out the shower and I hear my phone do a beep basically saying I got a notification.  First, I put my hair in a bun then put on my underwear and bra a white t-shirt then soft candy wrapper pajama shorts. I walk out the bathroom and hop on the bed and check my phone.

I click on twitter cause thats where I got the notification. 

A picture of me wearing a girl bye t-shirt pops up on my screen. I read the username.

@arianeandrew My new biggest fan I absolutely adore her #newbieismine #someonetouchherIbelikeuhmgirlbye
#girrlllbye @joseann_alexie love you boo cant wait to meet you tomorrow !

I smiled knowing I was gonna meet her wow what a job.

_________________________________________________

DONEEEE

Why did Brie really overreact? 

What is Brie planning?

Will anything go wrong between JoJo and Cameron?

Will Naomi enjoy JoJo's company?

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER...

Chapter 6:Fake Plastic